Hollyoaks

Really cant bare watching it atm. So sick of the patrick, maxine and sienna story and doger sorry

Neither can I. It's a mess and these actors are just being taking for a complete piss take

The storylines are so bad!! As sick as it would have been, the plot of Patrick being Nicos Dad was a MUCH better one than Dodger/Sienna meeting once, having sex, falling pregnant and then neither of them remembering anything about it? :wacko: and Sienna is gonna kidnap someone AGAIN?! FFS surely she would have been caught by now, between her and Patrick i think theyve kidnapped half the village!

Yup I'm fed up of it too! They're trying to run too many story line's and can't seem to wrap them up properly! x

Sienna kidnaps dodger and Minnie within a week. Getting old now.

Why did Darren and Nancy split? Was it because Nancy slept with Rick?

Yeah it was I think.

And yes the storylines are baaaaad atm, so repetitive too!

I did like last nights E4 though, it didnt have much of Freddie. I almost fancied John Paul. Dunno why.

John Paul is my guilty crush :haha:

https://www.mostbeautifulman.com/actors/JamesSutton/images/pic01.jpg

I used to fancy him like crazy when I was younger :lol: I also used to like Darren.. now I'm all about Dodger :winkwink:

When asked what is in store for Hollyoaks 2015, Ayden Callaghan (Joe Roscoe) has said " I'd like to see Joe swoop in and save Maxine from Patrick. He could take care of him, no problem"

^^^ Is this seriously fecking saying what I think it says :grr:

Big secret to be revealed in JP and Ste's wedding reception.

Dodger is on the brink of death because of a head injury that goes ignored by Warped Sienna. After he finally talks sense into her seeing how wrong they are, him and Sienna are in a crash on the way back to the village, leaving dodger out cold and in danger.

Sandy and Joe follow Freddie, finding out what hes been up to.

Tony does not believe Sineads baby is his, and goes to long lengths to find out.

Jason Dumps Holly. But somebodys behind it.

New years day: Robbies fight with his dad Rick ends in tradgedy.

The Roscoes are torn apart by heartbreaking news and Joe threatens Kim to drop her Alibi for Freddie.

^yeah!

Did they find mercedes body? im confused

No just a trace of blood in a stolen burnt out car.

Yeah I have a feeling she'll be back. The fact they've not said they've found a body means they're leaving it open for her to return I think...

It's abysmal. Not one person has actually mourned Mercedes, Myra reacted to her 'death' as though someone told her her favourite top had shrunk in the wash. It was utterly disappointing, where is the absolute horror that a family would be going through if their daughter, sister and granddaughter had been supposedly murdered, and they'd not even found her body to put to rest yet? Omg this is one of THE worst thing i've ever seen on hollyoaks.

if you don't look too much into it and remember it is only a soap, then its good and watchable. but i know we don't do that, we all act like its real or at least should be acted out alot better to make it more realistic

The plan is for Myra to have depression apparantly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->