Hollyoaks

That's not good they can't handle sensitive stuff atm x

Especially not considering Hollyoaks is primarily based around a hospital no :dohh:

Oh for god sakes :dohh: they are actually going ahead with that storyline. Why am I watching this? Why?

Oh for god sakes :dohh: they are actually going ahead with that storyline. Why am I watching this? Why?

Which storyline?

Myra just seems to be like 'oh well another one dead...' as if!!! Have you noticed that NO ONE has mentioned that Tina died too, Carmel wasnt her first child to die :nope:

Hollyoaks star Jessica Ellis has said that her character Tegan Lomax will play detective following the shock reveal that she is not the mother of baby Rose.

Wednesday's E4 first look episode (December 10) ended with a shocking storyline twist as Tegan realised that the little girl she has been raising for the past year is not her biological daughter. Tegan made the life-changing discovery after a health scare for Rose led to confirmation of her blood type, which indicated that she is someone else's baby.

The storyline will unfold further in upcoming episodes, but the news suggests that something went wrong at the hospital on the day that Tegan gave birth.

Jessica told Hollyoaks' official website: "There's so many different emotions for her. She's got cancer and her mum and dad aren't around. There's just so much stuff going on at the moment, and then to find out that Rose isn't hers is just absolutely mind-boggling. I think Tegan will go all Columbo on us and try to piece the puzzle together, going back to that first episode where she had the baby, what happened, who was in the hospital at that time and all the different elements. There's lots of things going on for Tegan at the moment, so I think you need to stay tuned and see what happens and how Tegan deals with this and how other people around her deal with it. Will she find her real baby, and if she does, will she tell?"

Totally agree! So daft. :( In these modern times, so many precautions are taken to prevent this. As a wannabe nurse, surely she would have been vigilant too...?

I actually don't mind the soap being more centred around the hospital and I understand Myra getting depression, makes sense. But this baby business all seems too far fetched to buy into properly, we'll see how they play it out though.

It's not even interesting and I'm not even in the slightest bit curious to see the reactions and how they both deal with it. I mean, with eastenders, the baby cot death/swap story was absolute gash but it drew people in to see the shock reactions at the reveal, but this with Teagan, it's such a boring boring idea. I don't know who thought it up but they definitely aren't in the right job! :haha:

Myra getting depression makes total sense my issue is you know it's going to be done really badly x

Ha! I was right! When Tegan was in at the same time as Dianne I said I feel a baby swap storyline coming on!

This is my issue with any storyline they try. There's too many holes in them. They aren't done right.

Myra getting depression makes total sense my issue is you know it's going to be done really badly x

Someone on another group just bought this up,that Frazer had a dna test to prove rose is his. I'm not sure if I remember that or if my brains tricking me into thinking it happened now its been said if you know what I mean. Did he have a dna test done?

Hollyoaks‘ newest character is going to shake up the village with a few secrets – and a distinctive Goth look…

https://img-i.zeebox.com/images/proxy/cd2c4c0009fe28b939df3dddaaf56db8d2b92f75:large?src=https%3A%2F%2F3dki243b60u92u2r1w9k8edep.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2014%2F12%2FHollyoaks-Dylan.jpg

Dylan, played by James Fletcher, has already been revealed as villain Trevor Royle’s son, but why has he turned up in Hollyoaks now?

James explained: “Dylan’s come to Hollyoaks to find something that’s been missing from his life.

“He hopes he’ll find what he’s looking for, but it could be a struggle to get what he wants if people keep standing in his way.

“Deep down he’s a good kid who just wants to find his place in the world, but if you cross him he’ll make you pay for it.”

That sounds pleasingly ominous.

Dylan, who will appear on our screens early next year, has lots of secrets that will cause shockwaves in Hollyoaks – but who will bear the brunt of the revelations?

First I've heard about him tbh?

:nope: predictable but didn't think they'd do it. Just read that
Peri is pregnant to Tom

So zzzzzz and predictable.

Did anyone watch e4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member