Hollyoaks

Wow i think i wanna move to Hollyoaks!! Aside from the many, many murders, their fertility is AMAZING and the bedrooms are huge! lol

Haven't had a chance to watch it since just before Christmas.. Have I missed much?

Not a lot really

So how old is jj? Considering Lyndsey had her post natal check up id assume 6-8weeks, so why is jj Inna nursery that young when she doesn't work?!:\

Not a lot really

So how old is jj? Considering Lyndsey had her post natal check up id assume 6-8weeks, so why is jj Inna nursery that young when she doesn't work?!:\

The very idea that with a family so big (as well as her not working), her putting such a young baby into nursery is laughable. I thought 'wtf nursery already?' when she mentioned it too!!

The very idea that with a family so big (as well as her not working), her putting such a young baby into nursery is laughable. I thought 'wtf nursery already?' when she mentioned it too!!

And when you think how after her losing a baby then aborting one and saying how desperate she wanted one youd actually keep it around. Especially so young.

I worked in a private day nursery and we had quite a few still on may leave who had their babies start at six weeks, some even full time.

What happened to Dennis and Blessing? Did i miss him leaving?

What happened to Dennis and Blessing? Did i miss him leaving?

Yeah i think they left to start a new life in Blackpool, was it blackpool? I dunno. Anyway they arent dead :rofl:

https://www.soapoverdose.com/hollyoaks-overdose/hollyoaks-trailer-for-2015

New trailer for 2015. Looks pretty damn good.

Its been picking up again but I still skip some episodes if I can tell they're gonna be cringey lol xx

Monday, January 19

Maxine and Theresa are in grave danger, Jason takes his first steps on the road to recovery, and Ste is concerned when he gets an unexpected call.

Tuesday, January 20

Dodger's world goes up in flames and there are life-threatening consequences. Ste has heartbreaking news for John Paul.

Wednesday, January 21

John Paul needs answers, but Ste's behaviour pushes him further away. While they wait for important news, will they find the strength to face the future together, or is this a betrayal too far?

Thursday, January 22

There's hope for Myra and Porsche when they get word of Mercedes. Nana makes a decision about the McQueens' future in Hollyoaks. Nico is haunted by what's happened as John Paul struggles to come to terms with the latest bombshell.

Friday, January 23

Can Ste and John Paul save their marriage? Lindsey questions Freddie's innocence, while Porsche, Nana and Lockie search for answers of their own. Grace plans a treat for Esther, but Kim rubs her up the wrong way and is shocked by what she discovers.

Does anyone know why Maxine put the hazard warning lights on to alert the police? Is it some universal 'help' signal? I haven't heard of doing it before and i can't find anything on google?

Yeah I was confused too! I wonder if it was just a last attempt for attention?

Where did the girls go when thersa and dodger got it together?

Does anyone know why Maxine put the hazard warning lights on to alert the police? Is it some universal 'help' signal? I haven't heard of doing it before and i can't find anything on google?

yeah i assume it was a attempt to catch their attention, i do wonder though how the guys in black came, did the police alert them that he was there with a woman and a baby? bcos they never actually spoke to Maxine.. i still dont think this is is for Pat though.. something tells me they are still gona drag it on. i dont watch it on E4 though so i could have missed anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->