Hollyoaks

The day I've waited for has finally arrived, Stephanie Davis sacked with immediate effect. What does everyone think she's done? I've heard arrived drunk on set alot a long with drugs and sex tape but who knows, must ne bad her twitters been suspended too. Stes removed all pics of her from his twitter and jp tweeted the wizard of oz poster with the caption ding dong the witch is dead, but its been deleted.

A lot of folk are blaming the sex tape, but aye, i really wonder what happened!
TBH as much as I wanted to believe she wasn't like her character...

I duno about sex tape, she had her minge in the paper so cant see it being much different, ho didn't care about that.

I duno about sex tape, she had her minge in the paper so cant see it being much different, ho didn't care about that.

That's the thing - how does it affect her job ykwim? I think she's obviously breached her contract in some bad way for it to end how it has

Yeah, I think if the keep turning up drunk rumours are true would make more sense. But then why would kieron Richardson delete her, they were close enough that she was a bridesmaid. Cant see her being drunk being a problem for that, but on the other hand apparently he's posted videos of her singing her own songs. Either way I always thought she would be the gobby good time girl like her character, her instagram pics have proven that. You know what ho is like though they wont even mention in passing shes gone, never to be spoken of again as if she never existed.

They've confirmed she turned up incapable of carrying out her job after a number of warnings about lateness etc.

Oh well, now to get rid of Scott. No one liked him apart from Sinead so Tata, no reason to stay.

Am I the only one who doesn't know which character she plays??

Oooh there's an article saying the girl who plays Theresa has quit because of it and will be leaving too!!

Its the way the cast reacted to Stephanies sacking on twitter, along with the whole thing with Greg(Trevor)/Tamara(Grace)/Sheridan Smith. It is like a bloody playground in that team.

Ap loads of actresses have said that about ho, its why the girls who played Danni and Laura left. The Laura girl went to to be a midwife she hated it all so much. Jorgie is deluded if she thinks shes going to get anywhere in Hollywood, she tried and failed before. The girl who played Louise,that Gemma girl who's now in Emmerdale and Niki Sanderson all tried Hollywood and got nothing but one naked to video movie. Mandy had a tiny bit in the dark knight but hasn't been seen since. Ho doesn't exactly breed Hollywood talent.

Ahaha cant believe I didn't know Freddie is dating grace irl

That got me wondering about who has made it since Hollyoaks. this was interesting.
https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-07-04/the-stars-who-started-out-on-hollyoaks
Lets not forget Emmett Scanlan, he's doing fairly awesome!

That Sinead is a horror. Ive seen her out and about in town and shes nasty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"