• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hollyoaks

any ideas about the gloved killer, i have no idea at all

I think it's gone past being interesting anymore :(

I'm finding it really hard to watch at the moment. It just isn't interesting me at all. I have about 6 in the planner to watch and I honestly don't see the point in watching them? Such a shame really x

I really hope this leads to finding out why Kim's twin is in hospital care
Lindsey Butterfield may have to watch out on Hollyoaks as her obsessive sister Kim chooses her as a new target.

With Kim (Daisy Wood-Davis) still stung after her Grace Black fixation ended in tears, she finds herself in a reflective mood over where everything has gone so wrong for her.

In a heart-to-heart with Lindsey (Sophie Austin), an emotional Kim admits that whenever she is happy, she hits the self-destruct button to punish herself for what happened to her twin sister Kath when they were younger.

Still upset about being cut off from Kath, unhinged Kim decides to dye her hair dark so that Lindsey can be her 'twin' instead.

Kim and Lindsey also make plans to pay a rare visit to Kath, but this idea is put on hold when Freddie suddenly surprises Lindsey with an American-themed 30th birthday party at the pub.

As Kim hasn't been invited, she has organised her own mini-celebration in Kath's room at the care home - complete with banners, balloons and birthday cake. She then explodes with rage when she sees a picture of Lindsey at her party on social media.

Kim tries to put on a brave face when she finally arrives at the other celebration at the pub, but things get worse for her when Freddie announces that he's taking Lindsey and JJ to America for a holiday tomorrow. Feeling more isolated than ever, does Kim have some more tricks up her sleeve?

Who else got creepy shivers with Kim dying her hair etc?! :wacko:

Oooh so this is how they're writing Sinead out? Not coming back from a hen do?

ETA scrap that! Just seen her back lol

Oooh so this is how they're writing Sinead out? Not coming back from a hen do?

She was on e4 today, they are making out that she will just up and leave after finding out about Ste and Harry (he's a bloody awful actor)

I am so behind. I am at where tegan is in jail. I hate tony and Diane. Going on that rose is theirs and should be with them. Does that mean tegan has a right to have dee dee then?

Ok so I've gone back as far as I can on 4od after not watching for aggges but could anyone give me a quick catch up on how sinead/Diane/tony ect are all friends again? Why Esther decided to keep the baby (is the dad biologically Trevor?) and how the intended parent of peris baby knows the family? Oh and I'm guessing we still don't know the glove killer? Xx

Ok so I've gone back as far as I can on 4od after not watching for aggges but could anyone give me a quick catch up on how sinead/Diane/tony ect are all friends again? Why Esther decided to keep the baby (is the dad biologically Trevor?) and how the intended parent of peris baby knows the family? Oh and I'm guessing we still don't know the glove killer? Xx

Sinead etc: actually I can't even remember :rofl:
Esther kept the baby because she found out about the affair between Kim and Grace and of course felt they couldn't raise a child the way Grace and Trevor were.
Later Kim and Esther decide to leave with the baby but Grace and Trevor followed them in the car. Grace starts a chase and they eventually stop and get the baby out-but a police van containing Dylan crashes into the car as they walk off with the baby.

The crash lands Dylan in hospital and the gloved hand killer takes his life.
Esther allows Trevor to take the baby on the condition they stay away from Grace. Trevor kicks Grace out-we haven't seen her again.

Peris baby's intended parents are leelas cousin and her husband Mr Bloom :rofl: they are related and I'm sure leelas cousin was in the profession

Anyone else notice that Ashley/Lola's fringe keeps changing lengths? Or Nico's cuts disappearing? Lol

Anyone else notice that Ashley/Lola's fringe keeps changing lengths? Or Nico's cuts disappearing? Lol

when sinead had red hair her roots kept disappearing and appearing, it annoyed me so much :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->