Hollyoaks

They all got upset when Russ took Max but don't seem to have even noticed Bobby being gone.

I actually forget Riley took Bobby until I read this thread. And, so that's it? Warren gets arrested and hardly spoke of again. I hate how there making exciting storylines then just dropping them :shrug:

I actually cannot believe that none of the Mcqueens seems to have noticed that Bobby is gone, what a massive gaping plot hole! Its like the writers suddenly decided that a baby would make Mercedes' character boring so they just got rid of it in the easiest way possible, so dumb. I cannot believe I still watch this crappy program :haha:

I actually forget Riley took Bobby until I read this thread.

Me too! I was like who's bobby, then i remembered! Terrible how they suddenly have all forgot, bet when she comes back into it they'll suddenly remember that he existed! xx

They always do stuff like that :wacko:

It's like that girl who got pregnant at 13, and disappeared along with her entire family. Sinead's brother seems to have disappeared too. Does anyone remember the girl in the wheelchair who got up the duff, and it could have been Rhys's?

It's such shit. I cannot believe that I, a mother in her 30's watches it :rofl:

They always do stuff like that :wacko:

It's like that girl who got pregnant at 13, and disappeared along with her entire family. Sinead's brother seems to have disappeared too. Does anyone remember the girl in the wheelchair who got up the duff, and it could have been Rhys's?

It's such shit. I cannot believe that I, a mother in her 30's watches it :rofl:

:dohh:Lol yes what happened all the above LOL

I think the producers just realised they were all terrible actors and it was better to have a big hole in the storyline than keep them in it :rofl:

And it WAS better, Tony's girlfriend and her two kids were horrendous actors. But that doesn't explain why 85% of the cast are equally as shit and still in it though :haha: Am I the only one who finds Callum and his little teeny tiny moustache a bit cringey? He looks soo much like my best friend though its freaking me out a little.

Yeah, the Callum 'tache is a bit 'bum-fluffy' now you come to mention it :haha:

Tony's girlfriend scared me, she was good at giving the evils :wacko:

I would start to like Callum I think if it wasn't for his feeble attempt of a tache but it just annoys me :haha:

the tache is just soo awful, coupled with the goatee it makes for a very creepy look :haha:

What happened to Duncans girlfriend? She came with those stupid band members but just disappeared with no explanation.

yeah like the con man priest, just got arrested and that was that, they never really went into detail with it, just little clues

Yeah BB has got worse since he got out of prison, he is just silly now! Everytime OH walks into the room when I'm watching Hollyoaks, he without fail HAS to comment on how gross Brendan's facial hair is. I think he might be masking a secret crush on him, he's so obsessed :rofl:

they never even went into detail about bloody Silas!

Apparently the band is actually a band in real life, I had no idea :lol:

and how come Jack owns the pub again? THERE ARE SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS, GOD DAMNIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->