Hollyoaks

Apparently the band is actually a band in real life, I had no idea :lol:

I figured that because the actors were listed as playing 'themselves' in the closing credits...I reckon they prob just signed a record deal and it was a way to give them some exposure! They were shit though, so it wasn't good exposure.

the one in the middle...I hated his face soo much I just can't explain it. The proportions are all wrong and just..bleugh!

https://i2.cdnds.net/11/35/618w_hollyoaks_daytona_lights.jpg

Riley gave it back or asked Jack to manage it when he left.

Are we supposed to just forget the whole Silas story now?

I think so! I guess they have cleverly gotten rid of all the Costellos so all the connections to him have gone and Lindsey doesn't seem remotely traumatised, what a miracle!

Oh I always fast forward the credits so didn't see that. They were no worse at acting that the others so couldn't really tell :lol: It does have to be said they are not a good looking group lol.

Do we ever actually say anything good about Hollyoaks :rofl:

OH thinks I'm just making excuses but the whole reason I love Hollyoaks is because it is so shit! It is so much fun to tear apart because there is constantly so much material :rofl: And appearing on Hollyoaks is not a good way to make your band look cool, just sayin!

My little shameful crush on Bart has gone though. They made him seem quite nice by the end of his friendship with Jason but he's a dick again and I will never understand what he sees in Sinead...she looks like a slutty Morticia Adams! And why does Ruby always look worried/constipated?

Ruby can't act for shitttt. Neither can Jono!

*yawn* at that storyline

Every few years I stop watching it and something good happens so not risking missing it now :lol:

Anyone else cringe at the bedroom scene with Jono and Ruby? :rofl:

Yeah they both pull the weirdest worried faces and because they are both shit at acting I cannot tell if they are supposed to like each other or not! Which Hollyoaks character do you guys hate the least? Jacqui will forever be my favourite! And she is soo pretty in real life, amazing what shitty clothes and slicked back hair can do.

But since when did Rhys turn into the 'nice guy' of Hollyoaks? Such a character change!

I guess Jacqui annoys me the least although they've made her a bit boring lately.

Wowsers, this thread goes dead for ages and then 3 pages in one night!

I'm a week behind, need to catch up on my sky+ so haven't seen the lurve scene yet. I knew that band were real, they do stuff like that every now and again. Anyone remember OB's girlfriend who went off to be in an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical? Can't remember her name but she was an annoying turd. They wrote her getting the part into the script, and Andrew LW was on the oaks for her 'audition'.

BB has to be my favourite, I can't help laughing at him :lol:

Did anyone watch the 2011 best bits on E4 when it was on? They did spoilers at the end.

Summer :)

I do like BB but only sometimes. I really don't like Ash though who seems to think she knows BB.

No I didn't see it.

Wowsers, this thread goes dead for ages and then 3 pages in one night!

I'm a week behind, need to catch up on my sky+ so haven't seen the lurve scene yet. I knew that band were real, they do stuff like that every now and again. Anyone remember OB's girlfriend who went off to be in an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical? Can't remember her name but she was an annoying turd. They wrote her getting the part into the script, and Andrew LW was on the oaks for her 'audition'.

BB has to be my favourite, I can't help laughing at him :lol:

Did anyone watch the 2011 best bits on E4 when it was on? They did spoilers at the end.

I reaally wanted to watch the E4 thing but was at OH's house and didnt want his family to rightfully judge me :haha: Give me spoilers!

And yes, Summer was an extremely annoying turd. My fave storyline was when Bombhead turned out to be a psycho who had visions of Mr Cunningham and kept his dead mother's corpse hidden in his house for months yet once it was discovered it all blew over and he was silly old Bombhead again, despite clearly having some deep-rooted psychological issues. Oh Hollyoaks, never change.

Summer, that's it :dohh:

I remember the Bombhead storyline too :rofl:

Yeah, Ash is a dick. I wonder how they'll play it, they'll either be best buds or he'll kill her!

I can't remember many of the spoilers from the E4 show, but remembered this one
Mercedes starts working as a hospital cleaner, and it looks like she will get it on with one of the doctors. I'm guessing that will end well :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->