Hollyoaks

I heard about the Mercedes storyline she helps Lindsay out too.

i remember the girl in the wheel chair she was zacks sister and preggars in real life, but she never came back and guess their is no need as zack has gone.

what about bb other son?? does he not get to see his daddy?

their is new potential eye candy joining too, will find a pic when on the computer

https://i1.cdnds.net/11/49/soaps_hollyoaks_dan_o_connor.jpg

This blokey is coming into the oaks, and amy and ste fall for him, but no one knows which way he swings.

Just found a much better picture :D

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_DGARtD8MXLs/SjLiNp3BywI/AAAAAAAAHE8/uwLm_AQ3fag/s400/Dan+O'Connor.jpg

Oh yeah I saw about him, he used to be in neighbours :)

I havent watched neighbours since it went to channel 5 many years ago :( my stupid teenage tv didint recieve it, so i never watched it again, i used to love eating my dinner and watch a bit of neighbours

Hehe, the second pic is better. He's got a wonky eye in the first one :haha:

My old college friend just posted a photo on FB captioned 'just another day at the office' and the picture is of the actress who plays Maddie with her hair in rollers eating fish and chips! So random, I'm surprised that Hollyoaks actors need saturday jobs!

:rofl: I just seen the add for the Linzie, new sexy man above and Merci stories

Summer, that's it :dohh:

I remember the Bombhead storyline too :rofl:

Yeah, Ash is a dick. I wonder how they'll play it, they'll either be best buds or he'll kill her!

I can't remember many of the spoilers from the E4 show, but remembered this one
Mercedes starts working as a hospital cleaner, and it looks like she will get it on with one of the doctors. I'm guessing that will end well :haha:

anybody seen the episode in the spoiler yet

:rofl::rofl::rofl: me and other half could not stop laughing think it mite be on 4 tonight but we allways watch first look on e4 :)

Can someone tell me why george is homeless?!

I swear i must have missed something

Who is that woman george and his friend are with at the moment? deena? and what is she up to? ive missed a couple of episodes and im totally confuddled!

I think she or her hubby is a pimp

I've got loads to catch up on. Been too busy with the real life drama in baby club :rofl:

Hollyoaks is so boring at the moment :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->