Hollyoaks

So confused at this whole Deena storyline. She is trying to pimp George and Pheobe out? :shrug:

Also, is Ally gay or straight?

I thought bi too. They really need better storylines - it is getting a bit boring.

do we know if ali is gunna go for amy ste or neither if it was me i would go for neither lol

do we know if ali is gunna go for amy ste or neither if it was me i would go for neither lol

Really? Sometimes Ste does look pretty nice :winkwink: I think he is going to go for them both - another Nancy/Kris/Ravi storyline.

So what happened to Pheobe?? Do we actually get to see she is safe?

Deena and her husband are 'pimps' as in they take in kids to then sell on to human traffickers. They play the friendly stranger to earn kids trust before selling them on for a price to people who will force them into the sex trade.

I bet we won't find out about pheobe. They'll just leav it like with silas :dohh:

Excited too see this wedding fiasco though!

Nancy's Mum is such a cow! Love Darren and Nancy, theyre so cute!

I don't get it, is Darren suddenly in love with Cindy?

Anyone watching lately? I think Mercedes has totally lost the plot :wacko: I quite like the Stu/Ste story although think its happened far to quickly xx

I've missed the last 2 episodes :(

Mercedes is a bloody fruit loop. What on earth does she think she's going to achieve, especially if she's found out.

Riley and Lyndsey getting together is a bit odd too.

I loveeeee Annalise and Scott together!

I'd forgotten all about this thread! I have a couple of weeks Hollyoaks to catch up on, will get there eventually.

Wow IlikeCake - twins, congrats! :happydance:

Im hearing the Mercedes storyline is set to get bigger. Apparantly...

oh and *spoiler alert*

Nancy gets pregnant again :) I hope everything works out well, i found myself in tears with how she was after her miscarriage, it rang so true to me

Yeah, the Nancy miscarriage storyline was quite realistic. It's good to see they did their research properly.

Im hearing the Mercedes storyline is set to get bigger. Apparantly...

oh and *spoiler alert*

Nancy gets pregnant again :) I hope everything works out well, i found myself in tears with how she was after her miscarriage, it rang so true to me

I'm so pleased!! I was devastated for them :cry:

Yeah the Nancy/darren miscarriage was really sad, it was strange though as the last time we saw them they were arguing and he'd moved out and then the next time we saw them they were happy together again?! I do hope the spoilers true though :happydance:

I don't like Riley/Lindsay together at all though, hope they don't last to long xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->