Hollyoaks

They need to bring Silas back!

I find it so boring now.......

So who's gonna be wills mystery headliner if Dennis saves the day? Ps hate doug,love Brendan lol!

Guess what hollyoaks badie is making a comeback??!!

Im so excited!

Oo who who who? I havent been watching for ages, it got so boring :(

Just read it on Digital Spy... !! :D
It's Silas!!

I always thought they might because when he left it was such an anti climax and didn't feel finished.

A lovely little promo, im so exicited!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr_r1p9O_l0&list=UUTBcWhmMiQlh2a07YTI15uw&index=1&feature=plcp

:happydance: Maybe they will FINALLY finish that storyline! I was so dissapointed with how it ended. x x x

I was really dissapointed too, how it ended, Im sure he said last time when he was in it, that he was dying or didnt have much time left..........

Also did you think that picture in the background looked like Lynsey? Maybe he is after her again? gives us a clue?

Oooh yea, I remember him saying he was dying.

That does look like Lindsey, I hope his return is as good as it was when he was in it last time. HO has been so up and down recently :( x x x

OMG at e4 hollyoaks tonight........... I never saw that coming.....

I just watched it. OH MY GOD!!!! Was not expecting that at ALL!!! x x x

Ah I wanna stay up and watch tonight's E4 episode but I have to wait for the football to finish and I want my bed. I've heard what happens via Facebook (as you do lol) and considering I read the spoilers regularly, I had no idea that was going to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->