Hollyoaks

Silas is apparently back next week... maybe it was him :shock:

Nooooo,I never skip ahead to the e4 one,I just end up confuddled....so excited now about tonight's episode.was anyone else so pleased for nancy!

I was made up for Nancy I cried!

And I was in shock last night

I watch the omibus on a sunday as i like watching it all at once lol

I was so happy for Nancy and Darren.

I think the oaks is going to get good again!

I used to get the shivers when silas came on the screen lol

Wow.. That was so unexpected!!! I have always watched hollyoaks,right from episode one and even when I drifted away I was always drawn back! I think at the minute it's on excellent form,with the Carmel thing and now this! Brendan Brady is MY mr grey lol!!!

Apparently Will is a suspect too, as he has been visiting Silas in Jail to play chess with him.............

I haven't watched hollyoaks properly since the silas storyline finished - But i've been watching little bits when i've been at my mums this past week and it's got me back into it. x

I love how this thread went dead for ages, and now it's back again :haha:

I too drift in and out of hollyoaks and it was just by chance we were watching it on fri night, COULD NOT believe what happened, total shocker, me thinks it was Silas or Mercy (who by the way is pure evil), cant wait to find out who dunnit!!!

p.s absolutely love BB and he had a video up on twitter and the cast dont even know who it was yet!!!

Goin to be glued to it now!!

I don't think it was Mercedes, she has just come out of hospital with a stab wound, it would be pretty damn hard for her to rush up the steps, get in, strangle Lindsay, lay her on the sofa, rush down the steps and then find Riley.

I think the reason it showed her acting shifty when she found out about Lindsays death was to point the suspicion at her so it'll be a MASSIVE shock when it comes out who the real killer is.

As much as I would like to think it is Silas I really don't think it is, it would be all over the national press that he had broke out of a high security unit and he would be suspect number one.

I don't think it was any of the suspects that they want us to think it is x x x

Finally caught up with it today, wow! I couldn't believe it. I'm not sure who it'll end up being who killed her, I know Silas is coming back into it for a bit but not sure if its gonna be him or someone like Ali or the guy Brendans with (can't remember his name right now). I don't think it'll be the thugs that got hold of Joel as don't think they'd kill her that way, it'd be a gun or knife they'd use probably. It'll be good to see how it pans out. I can't stand Mercedes, she needs to be found out for the lying bitch she is!! Can't believe Rileys falling for her lies again either! :growlmad: xx

I don't think it was Mercedes, she has just come out of hospital with a stab wound, it would be pretty damn hard for her to rush up the steps, get in, strangle Lindsay, lay her on the sofa, rush down the steps and then find Riley.

I think the reason it showed her acting shifty when she found out about Lindsays death was to point the suspicion at her so it'll be a MASSIVE shock when it comes out who the real killer is.

As much as I would like to think it is Silas I really don't think it is, it would be all over the national press that he had broke out of a high security unit and he would be suspect number one.

I don't think it was any of the suspects that they want us to think it is x x x

I too don't think Merci did it, shes a bitch but not a murderer.

Silas I think may have had something to do with it, like have Ally or Walker as buddies :shrug: I think he is in his unit but has made this happen on the inside.

Ally lied about where he was saying he was out for a run and couldn't specify where? Who? When? Same for walker needing to attend to business.

As for the thugs that kidnapped Joel to stupid!

I read an interview with the woman that played Lindsey and she said there are more scenes with her but she wouldn't say if they were flashbacks or not so I'm thinking maybe it was Will and it was all caught on his camera.

I have been thinking it was Will too, there has been loads of rumours going round that he has been visiting Silas and that he is writing a book about him.

x x x

I really didn't expect that either.
If it is Silas or anything to do with him I really hope they make Mercedes his next victim, I really can't stand her, shes such a Bitch.

I've heard the Will thing too... Hmmm... Jeff (silas)has been
Photographed on the main set though...

It's gooooood! Only thing is the dude who plays doug can't act for toffee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->