Hollyoaks

Spoilers for next week

Monday 16th:
Terrified for her safety, Brendan asks Walker to protect Cheryl.
After her parents announce they are getting a divorce, Maddie rallies her friends for another Abersoch jaunt.
Will is devastated by his estrangement from Dodger and Texas, but Dodger softens when Will admits he wanted to write Silas’ memoirs to raise money for the family.

Tuesday 17th:
Ash persuades Will to stop hiding away and face the village, but her plan backfires when he is further outcast in a hate campaign led by Texas and Ally.
Brendan has a devastating confession for Cheryl, when she confronts him about why he’s made Walker her minder.
Esther takes the shine off Maddie’s dream holiday when she arrives in Abersoch with Ryan.

Wednesday 18th:
Ash desperately tries to gain access to Silas at the psychiatric hospital, but her diversion enables Silas to escape. Is he stalking his next victim?
A cruel act of vandalism leaves Will devastated.
Dodger has to choose between sticking by his brother or Texas.
Maddie is dismayed that her Abersoch trip has become a total wash out.

Thursday 19th:
The village is horrified to learn that Silas is on the run.
Silas zeroes in on Texas - will she be safe from the killer?
George admits to Sinead he’s terrified of getting intimate with Ryan.
Esther overhears screaming and rushes to rescue Maddie from an over-familiar Jamie, but is she too late?
There’s another horrible surprise back at the Abersoch house.

Friday 20th:
Maddie is devastated to discover the her dad is leaving Hollyoaks, but is Esther making a huge mistake divulging the divorce to Tilly?
Jacqui’s attempts to get Carmel out in public again backfire.
Ash is disgusted to discover Will’s murderous secret….

More spoilers for you all from July 23rd ;) No Silas mentioned from here.... hmmm
July 23rd
Riley is determined to stand by Mitzeee, but the increased media attention makes things hard. Ally's behaviour causes Ste to become suspicious. Mercedes feels left out in the cold. Carmel ends up crumbling after she's left alone with Kathleen Angel.

July 24th
Riley finds himself being forced to confront life after Cheryl tells him some home truths. Phoebe attempts to hide her feelings after the McQueens forget her 16th birthday.

July 25th
Phoebe gets ready for George's return, with some shocking consequences. Cheryl refuses to forgive Brendan. Carmel finds it hard to leave the safety of her home. Riley and Mercedes grow closer.

July 26th
Rhys and Lacey attempt to find Phoebe following her disappearance from the club. The students' excitement about their new home ends up being quashed. Ally makes amends with the Savage family, but not before making a few revelations. Brendan is determined to put a stop to Sampson.

July 27th
The Kanes' discovery about what happened in the club has a huge impact on Callum. Mercedes and Dr Browning begin to grow closer as they continue their mission to make Riley feel jealous.

Gotta love Waveguide :D I peeked on there this morning.

I don't mind the Mcqueens, the Savages really annoy me, and the teens. The Mercy/Riley storyline is getting so old and annoying now and unless she goes berserk and bumps him off at the end of it I wish they would just let it go.

My bet is going on an outsider - DI Small or Riley :rofl:

Omg I was just in the toddler bit and there was someone called Silaslove in there. I was like...omg there is a Silas wannabe on BnB :rofl:

I do admit I think of him everytime i see that username :rofl:

:rofl:

I reckon it was the dodgy doctor, or maybe Mercedes. She's a bit bunny boiler lately :bunny:

I think it's the doctor. I reckon he heard what happened between Lindsay and Mercedes (when Lindsay realized she'd stabbed herself) and killed Lindsay as a present for Mercedes. I reckon he's creepily into Mercedes (moving into the same block of flats!) and this was his way of showing it haha.

Mercedes is the only logical one to have killed Lynsey. But we all know Hollyoaks is far from logical so it will probably be someone random....or I've been thinking Joel? Something doesn't seem to add up with him. Jealous and always wanting Brendans attention and approval.

Hmmm I was thinking Joel today too, he's went a bit weird.
But I doubt it'll be anyone obvious

Or Mercedes. I just hate her. In fact...all of the mcqueens. Hollyoaks is a much quieter place with out Myra McQueen I'm sure.

I'm liking her to offed next, yes please!! xx

I can't be Brendan, Walker or Joel...they were all together after the Sampson thing.

Oooh what do we think of Ally? A red herring? OR THE KILLEEEEEER?!

Meh I'll take Brendan. :rofl:

Im now thinking maybe the doctor has something to do with it.......... I dont think a 'big' character would be the killer.

Does anyone know when we find out/the storyline comes to a conclusion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->