Hollyoaks

For sapphire1

Carl went to the hospital with Riley and the police took Mitzeee away.

Brendan makes Doug try to remember the postcode he found on the sat nav in Walkers car.
They find Declan has been injected by Walker (eye for an eye he says) so they phone the ambulance.

The docs decided to give Nancy a C section because they can't stop the labour/baby's heartrate is low. She's 26 weeks.

The police allow Mitzeee to visit Riley but after she talks to him he dies.

Mercedes is unaware and completely loopy in jail and has no idea that he was even shot

So aye, half the village was in the hospital today, and the hospital must have had an extension, it only normally has about 3 rooms eh?

As long as I have my Brendan I am happy

do we know how brendan 'killed' cam as walker puts it
and has walker now left?
xxx

I'm gutted!!!:( I hope Mitzee at least knew he loved HER!

I got VERY behind with hollyoaks since i moved in with my parents, iv got one omnibus and then this weeks left to catch up (i had over a month to catch up on!!!) Soooo i wonder if anyone can tell me WTF happens with Ali, who is he??? what does he want with ash? or is that still an on going story line?

I cant wait to get to all the mercedes/riley/mitzee stuff! I know whats going to happen as i cant help but read the spoilers :rofl:

xx

I think there's more to come on Ali, the connection between him and Walker has not been explored yet which means Walker(Neil Newbon) is still in the cast

thanks AP. so he has just carried on with ash? urgh cant he just leave already!!

Yeah, i dunno if you seen that bit where all the women turned up at his house but its been said whatever he told them and Ash was a lie on the spot, he wormed his way out of it

I think esther gets some more bullying next week :(

And poor Nancy, i nearly cried at last nights e4 episode

Me too, but she certainly didnt look in labour sitting there talking to Darren. I didnt find it very realistic when the doctor came in either but when they took her away for the C section it caught my breath :( I'll probably be picking at this storyline a lot though, as will DH! There was certainly loads more than just a doctor and 1 machine hanging around me when i was in labour with Alex!

So do I, it was hardly going to affect the baby when all Nancy did was meet Mitzeee all of what, 3 times? She hardly looked "stressed" either! Nancy's dealt with far worse :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->