Hollyoaks

Ooooh - surprising as Lynsey was the only Nolan

Alan Turkington cast as Lynseys Nolans brother Eoghan Nolan. Hmm interesting!

And a casting call has been done for-wait for it -a Seamus Brady!

Spoiler!

Hollyoaks star Ashley Taylor Dawson has confirmed that his character Darren Osborne is among the suspects for an upcoming storyline which sees Sinead O'Connor have a one-night stand with one of the village's male residents.

Newly-released spoilers have revealed that Sinead catches the eye of Darren, Rhys, Rob, Liam and Jono as she attends a party in a future episode.

Darren's presence at the party comes after he has asked his wife Nancy for a divorce following the premature arrival of their baby son, furious that she put herself under so much stress while pregnant.

P.S stress? I'll tell you what kind of stress causes that *rolls eyes*

AtomicPink- I warn you now, if you miss it tonight- i'm not going to tell you what happens. :haha:

I am in my chair waiiiiiting!!!

Oi i thought we had a good thing going here lady!! I'll let you know I'll miss e4 tomorrow though, busy knocking more cyclists down on my lesson :haha:

I am in my chair waiiiiiting!!!

Oi i thought we had a good thing going here lady!! I'll let you know I'll miss e4 tomorrow though, busy knocking more cyclists down on my lesson :haha:

Hmmm.....seeing as you have pre warned me- I will consider it for tomorrow ;)

Are you watching C4?

How dare my parents ring me when Hollyoaks is on to talk about how fantastic their grandchildren are :growlmad:

Not exactly "news" is it :rofl:

Do I bite the bullet and start watching the e4 one? Or be left behind and stick to c4?????

E4

Fails:
So Walker left the key in the club to the industrial unit, but did he bet on Doug remembering the address? Doesn't make sense.
And then Nancy's baby's heartrate? I never saw the trace?

Someone tell me what happened on E4! I'm stuck at the inlaws and can't watch it for days :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->