Hollyoaks

I cant stand Nancy!! I really hate her. Hate the little stamping of the feet she does!!

i think the storyline is a good one though, something other soaps dont realy explore, but it brought back memories of my los birth, how they just decide to change their minds as the bubba is in trouble, and I agree I had a lot more stuff around and I was practially a pin cushion, had 5 drips in me at one point.

does anyone else see there is loads of guests viewing this? Maybe they all want the gossip on the oaks and we are the place to find it :rofl:

We have been such chatterboxes of late :rofl:

Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me butting in but do any if you know what happens to Nancy's baby? I have a Hollyoaks addication but am going to struggle with this storyline so would like to decide if I need to switch off for a bit.

I will miss my Brendan fix though!

Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me butting in but do any if you know what happens to Nancy's baby? I have a Hollyoaks addication but am going to struggle with this storyline so would like to decide if I need to switch off for a bit.

I will miss my Brendan fix though!

Nancy's baby arrives fine, in the next week he has to battle an infection however, so he has a bit of a struggle

Rhys attempts to distance himself from Cindy after rumours come to the surface that she's pregnant. Esther decides to skip college, but is shocked by Jack's punishment.

Is it just me or

Is Hollyoaks going to be a bit weird now :s every night there was a Mercedes/Riley drama it seemed!

Thanks Atomic Pink! Think I'll have to leave it for a bit. Glad I know.

:hugs: and I meant to say no you are not butting in, feel free to join in with the banter whenever! :)

:wave::yipee: I am one of your lurkers too

I work evenings and have been using ur thread to get my kicks!

*Hangs head* Hope you dont mind! x

Hiya clarebo9 stopped lurking and join in :jo: :rofl:

Awww no evening works a killer!

E4 rant
I never seen e4 but I was just told Nancy's baby was in an open top cot was no clothes on???

Shut upppp! Seriously???!!! My FB is full of prem friends I made and they ain't amused

Thanks Rebecca I'm not so hungry for spoilers off ya tonight :haha:

ETA: I assume there was no naked Brendan therefore none of us need to know :rofl:

E4 rant
I never seen e4 but I was just told Nancy's baby was in an open top cot was no clothes on???

Shut upppp! Seriously???!!! My FB is full of prem friends I made and they ain't amused

I noticed that!

It's ok there's some bint on the bus here chatting to her mate on the phone about Mercedes and how much of a dirty she is :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->