Hollyoaks

I knew that was going to happen, you could just tell from day one she didn't like them together. I guess because she wasn't the centre of attention.

What is ally's game? Really don't like him and thinks its time for him to move on.
I hope Jacqui and tiny get back together, but have a feeling Tony's eye sight will be permanent.
I really want ste and bredan to get back together.
Think maddie should be killed off in the crash mex week, don't understand how ruby is no in with the gang, a few weeks ago they didn't like her, the next day she is friends with them
and they are bullying her.

I don't think Maddie considers Ruby as a friend, I think they are using her to get to Esther

Think Tillys starting to see Maddie for what she is from the other days ep, FX'ed this is a good thing! xx

Yeah, Ruby is part of Maddie's games. Ally is soo creepy, gives me the wullies :wacko:

I think Tony does, because Cindy gave him that book with the photos so seems like a memorable thing for him

if I was to bet, my money's on Rhys

I know Phoebe,Esther,Ally and that wee scary lass that fancies him,Bart,Ste and BB all survive off the top of my head

Theories about someone being pregnant are going around too, and isn't it about time the "who bonked sinead" stuff began to unravel ?....

if I was to bet, my money's on Rhys

I know Phoebe,Esther,Ally and that wee scary lass that fancies him,Bart,Ste and BB all survive off the top of my head

Theories about someone being pregnant are going around too, and isn't it about time the "who bonked sinead" stuff began to unravel ?....

Totally forgot the Sinead stuff! Producers probaby have too!

I wondered about the Sinead storyline too, but it isn't the first time they've just abandoned a storyline :lol:

I'm soo looking forward to next week, watched all this week's episodes last night in a Hollyoaks marathon lol.

I have a date with Charlie Casanova tonight :happydance: Seems my heavy hinting paid off and a package from play.com arrived the other day :)

My money is on Ally to have slept with Sinead. I think Allys dirty secret is he's a history for sleeping with teenagers. I remember when Walker 1st came in he had some dirt on Ally, so maybe he was arrested in the past for it.

Thats my theory.

Pretty sure Ally was arrested for fraud. I vaguely remember Walker threatening about revealing it to Ash when they were outside The Dog together :shrug:

I think Ally will start getting interesting now they are working up to whatever his secret is.

I remember when Ally had Amy's kids in the park Walker pulled him up and I was thinking it had something to do with minors, it came across that way. But surely HO wouldn't cover something like this?

I agree with bump#1

Would be pretty controversial if that's what it turns out to be! I'm just looking forward to him leaving, liked him so much more in Neighbours lol.

Hollyoaks is the only soap where i yeaaaaarn to know what is going to happen! I want the Ally stuff to come out now!

His acting just doesn't fit HO like it did Neighbours. Can't explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->