Hollyoaks

Haven't read through the posts but this Esther storyline... Have there been any spoilers for how it ends? Someone said to me that's its a cyber bullying/suicide storyline and now I feel sad because poor Esther :(

I hope Esther doesn't commit suicide, I really like her character.

Poor Tony too, so wanted him and Jacqui to kiss the other night

Me too. I want her to beat the bullies and come out the other side. Oooh I would love tony and jacqui to get back together. Rhys is such a slimeball :(

I'd love Ste & Brendan to get back together! (Minus the violence)
There's just something I hate about Doug, errr!

As for the Esther thing.. I think they may do a suicide storyline to point it out to people, not too sure if they'd do something so sensitive after what's been going on recently in real life though! X

Me too, I'd love to see Brendan's happy side ?!?!

Crash spoiler

Ste ends up in a coma

OOOH another spoiler i missed!

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ie-morrison-kisses-jono-spoiler-pictures.html

OOOH another spoiler i missed!

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...ie-morrison-kisses-jono-spoiler-pictures.html

What a little bitch! She reminds me of someone at college who kissed my teen bf haha!

I think I am getting too into hollyoaks ATM haha!

oh no, but at least that means he isn't one of the dead

shes such a b1tch i wish the would get rid of her, i hate the college peeps apart from Esther, Tilly and Callum

Everything's spoilerised again :lol:

I hope Maddie is one of the dead ones, what a cow! I can't remember if these spoilers have been on here, but I read that Esther and Bart are partly to blame for the crash. Guess they don't die then. There was something about tragedy striking for a couple who thought they were safe in the aftermath of the crash too.

With the crash it says Maddie swerves to avoid hitting Leah- does this mean Amy is coming back? :/ she infuriated me!

Everything's spoilerised again :lol:

I hope Maddie is one of the dead ones, what a cow! I can't remember if these spoilers have been on here, but I read that Esther and Bart are partly to blame for the crash. Guess they don't die then. There was something about tragedy striking for a couple who thought they were safe in the aftermath of the crash too.

Maybe it comes that Tonys blindness is permanent after all?

Prays to god...

Please let Maddie be shown for what she is soon

Amen! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back