Hollyoaks

wtf, how could rhys and cindy be like "that" in front of everyone? Confused!

They are meant to be running away together though

I can't wait for this weeks Hollyoaks. I started listing who I thought would die and ended up just writing all the characters so I have no idea :haha:

I want Maddie to die but I don't think she will. My money is on Ruby or Jono and maybe someone like annalise or Texas. I don't think they will scrap any major characters. So long as Darren Nancy BB and Ste are ok I don't care :)

I don't think Maddie will die because she is in such a big storyline. I'm thinking Jono and Tilly.

I want Maddie to die but I don't think she will. My money is on Ruby or Jono and maybe someone like annalise or Texas. I don't think they will scrap any major characters. So long as Darren Nancy BB and Ste are ok I don't care :)

Pleeeease Texas! I can't stand her!
Although she's not been too bad lately as she's not been in it much! :thumbup:

Ooh I think the crash is tonight. And I've got to go out :growlmad:

The oaks does usually kill off major characters so who knows!

AP, I loved Charlie Casanova, and so did DH!

Money still on Rhys but I can tell you it's not

Doug, Ste, Jacqui

Even though I knew Amy was going to be ok my heart stopped when she ran out into the road. Can't wait for tomorrow now

Just seen this! Actually couldn't breathe when the brakes failed!! This programme doesn't get enough recognition.

I think it will be one of the 6th formers but not maddie or sinead....... im guessing maybe jono or neil.

Nana Mcqueen is coming back too

Last nights e4 was so good, even my oh couldnt take his eyes of the screen.

I hope its not tom :( Could be Leanne? Whose hand was it at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->