Hollyoaks

That car crash was amazing :shock: Can't wait for tonights episode, when hollyoaks is good its very very good! xx

Sorry for jumping in but really dont want doug to be alive!! i want ste and brendon to be together and id like rhys to die and have jacqui and tony back together but i dont think that will happen!!
Maddie i hate her i really hope that if she doesnt die they giver her some sort of ailment to give her karma for being such a nasty cow!!
And bart i was miffed he wasnt in the van what a fool! I think somethings going to happen between jono and ruby one of them i think is gone!

Sorry for jumping in but really dont want doug to be alive!! i want ste and brendon to be together and id like rhys to die and have jacqui and tony back together but i dont think that will happen!!
Maddie i hate her i really hope that if she doesnt die they giver her some sort of ailment to give her karma for being such a nasty cow!!
And bart i was miffed he wasnt in the van what a fool! I think somethings going to happen between jono and ruby one of them i think is gone!

Totally with you on the Ste, Doug, Brendan bit! And Tony and Jacqui! Can't believe how dumb Bart acts now! I would quite like George or Jono to go if it means we keep Neil haha!

Had to join this thread, loved last nights (tonight's episode) I think it will be Neil as he didn't put his seatbelt back on when he swapped seats with George and either Tony or Rhys, can't wait for the 7 o'clock ep 😀

Had to join this thread, loved last nights (tonight's episode) I think it will be Neil as he didn't put his seatbelt back on when he swapped seats with George and either Tony or Rhys, can't wait for the 7 o'clock ep ��

Ooohhh thats interesting, i'd forgotton about that, would make sense as to why they included that scene in there xx

Its someone whos married! I missed the seatbelt bit but Neil hasn't really had any big story lines so he might go!!

I think there's meant to be quite a high death toll. I reckon Jono or Ruby, as well as Neil. There was something in spoilers about a couple thinking they're safe, then tragedy strikes. I reckon Doug will be a gonner too, to make way for the return of Stendan.

I think the oaks is underrated too, people look at me like I'm barmy when I say I love it :lol:

Spoilers for 19th November - 7th December.

Monday, November 19
In the aftermath of the devastating crash, Phoebe struggles to retain her silence about what she knows, and Lacey seeks solace in an unlikely friend.

Tuesday, November 20
As Ash struggles to articulate her emotions, and Lacey's illicit feelings intensify, are the Kanes headed for disaster? And when Dodger receives a piece of life-changing information, he is once again left torn.

Wednesday, November 21
Dodger makes the bold choice to meet his real dad as one resident's grief causes havoc in the village.

Thursday, November 22
Dodger is faced with a shocking revelation, and Lacey's forbidden infatuation escalates.

Friday, November 23
Barney arrives back in the village but someone has a proposition for him. Will Carmel's first day at work help her confidence?

Monday, November 26
Martha becomes increasingly suspicious of Ally's behaviour, while Nana McQueen takes it on herself to play matchmaker for Carmel.

Tuesday, November 27
Martha confirms her worst fears. Texas makes a decision that could change things for ever. Carmel faces her own insecurities, while Nana wonders if she's done the right thing.

Wednesday, November 28
With Sienna's help, Dodger tries to set matters right, while things heat up in Barney's love life.

Thursday, November 29
Dodger plans a surprise in order to bring his family together. Mitzeee tells Maxine to find a job, but her sister has other ideas, while Ash considers giving Martha another chance.

Friday, November 30
Jacqui is on self-destruct, while Dodger and Dirk face a difficult choice. Maxine decides Mitzeee needs her support, but can she remind her sister how to have fun?

Monday, December 03
Sinead is faced with a monumental decision, while it's time for Mitzeee to face Mercedes again.

Tuesday, December 04
As lawyer Jim paints a very black and white picture for Mercedes, is Mitzeee strong enough to take her on? Diane and Bart learn of Sinead's plans, but can they change her mind?

Wednesday, December 05
Jim unknowingly complicates things when he welcomes a star witness to the dock. Doug and Ste struggle to cope with the stress of family life.

Thursday, December 06
It's judgement day for Mercedes, and Carmel receives attention from an unlikely figure, but are his feelings reciprocated?

Friday, December 07
Surprise arrivals in Hollyoaks deal Doug some shattering news. Sienna and Texas attempt to cast aside their differences for the sake of Dodger.

So there's a few people we can rule out dying this week now, I really thought Doug was a contender! And Jacqui on self destruct makes me wonder if Ryhs does leave her or if he's one of the ones who dies?!

Oh well, that spoils the Doug theory lol. Sinead has got to be preggo, and the whole who slept with her storyline will play out.

I think Rhys will stay alive due to i think there will be a who slept with sinead storyline and he is one of the contenders isnt it?

Did george put his seatbelt back on? I did say to oh one of them will die because of the whole swapping seats thing.

I thought it might be tonys hand, looked like the hand wasnt old enough to be Jacks

I can't wait for tonights, even if it's characters I don't like I'll probably be sad they die :lol:

OOoooooo maddie is dead woooohhooo sick to wish someone dead but its just a show!!

Its bloody good this!

Bet she's not lol they wouldn't be that kind to us! And OMG THE EXPLOSION!!!

NEEEEIL!!!!!

Oh well, that spoils the Doug theory lol. Sinead has got to be preggo, and the whole who slept with her storyline will play out.

=D> :shock: yes!

i dunno if doug will die to make way for stendan, wouldnt it seem a bit wrong for him to jump back with brendan after his husband has just been killed?

:nope: Neil.

What? shes not dead? She had a car fall on her head!!
Poor jacqui!!

I am reading who is dead on here instead of watching it :rofl: Will catch up later.

I just realised i should be using spoilers im sorry!!!!! i got carried away!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->