Hollyoaks

:cry: it's a soap but I'm crying!! That Maddie thing was like something outta final destination! That's one way for karma to bite your ass!

I've just watched first look, but havn't seen it in ages. What actually happened? :flower:

:cry: it's a soap but I'm crying!! That Maddie thing was like something outta final destination! That's one way for karma to bite your ass!

Lol I thought that haha! I was a bit bemused tho coz it felt really humorous in the middle of all the sad bits. When she left Neil tho!!! What a bitch!

OMG @E4 first look. I stopped watching for a while BUT had to tune in for the crash stuff. Oaks at its best, they seriously like to kill characters of in style don't they!!

So glad Maddie is dead! Feel really bad for Neil though :(

And I'm glad Rhys is dead too, he turned in to a right dick.

Does anyone care about non-spoilering lol? :haha:

Serious question. :)

Am I the only one disappointed that Maddie is dead?? Now because George saying she saved him she's going to be seen as some sort of hero, I'd really liked for her to have been found out for what she truly was first!

What an episode! It was really surprising that she died, I just didn't see that one coming, I could tell Neil wasn't dead though and when he started moving I just knew Maddie would leave him. I really hope people find out what she was though, don't want her remembered as a hero when she was such a bitch. She blamed Esther right before she died so I hope the teens don't all turn on Esther after this. Wonder who the couple will be who tragedy strikes for in a couple of eps time?
xx

Does anyone care about non-spoilering lol? :haha:

Serious question. :)

Not me :D

Am I the only one disappointed that Maddie is dead?? Now because George saying she saved him she's going to be seen as some sort of hero, I'd really liked for her to have been found out for what she truly was first!

That's a good point, even in death she's still getting away with stuff :dohh:

I'm really surprised they killed Maddie actually, I was sure they would keep on with the Esther storyline and I wanted her to be known as a bitch instead of Georges hero :rolleyes:
I didn't like him but aww poor Rhys :( And Neil :sad1:

I may be mean, but I did chuckle that the karma bus landed on Maddie's head.

Poor Neil though :(

My OH thinks that Neil may still be alive seeing as we never saw a body bag for him. Not sure how feasible that is considering the van blew up with him inside but it'd be good if he was so he could tell everyone that Maddie left him!

My OH thinks that Neil may still be alive seeing as we never saw a body bag for him. Not sure how feasible that is considering the van blew up with him inside but it'd be good if he was so he could tell everyone that Maddie left him!

very much like this theory!

I'm hoping Neil is still alive too- would be so good if he could tell everyone that Maddy left him. Bitch.

Poor Jackie is going to go home after all this and find the note from Rhys under her pillow saying that he is leaving her aww :(

xxx

I'm hoping Neil is still alive too- would be so good if he could tell everyone that Maddy left him. Bitch.

Poor Jackie is going to go home after all this and find the note from Rhys under her pillow saying that he is leaving her aww :(

xxx

OMG I FORGOT THAT! Awwww :(

I'm gutted for Neil, don't like Maddie or Rhys so wasn't that bothered by then lol, kind of hoping that Neil somehow survived...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->