Hollyoaks

I read somewhere the bullying storyline for Esther hits an all time high :(

I was impressed with Jono tbf I expected if he survived he would have been all wimpy and well like he normally is lol.

I read somewhere the bullying storyline for Esther hits an all time high :(

They are all going to blame her for maddie dying I think :( and Bart is gonna be a douche and not back her up by telling them it was his fault he speeded (sped?). Argh I know they don't exist but I feel sad for Esther :(

Oh i hope they dont blame her :( Maddie was such a cow, when she died me and oh shouted yes and punched the air. lol But its a shame she wont face the music and has died a hero.

Maybe Neil is still alive? I never saw a body bag for him, im not sure how he would have survived, but it is the oaks!

And whats the tragedy to happen tonight for one of the soaps much loved couples?

Maybe Neil is still alive? I never saw a body bag for him, im not sure how he would have survived, but it is the oaks!

Anything can happen in soapland!
Don't think he'd be in any fit state to talk though after going through that!

Haven't been watching HO since before Silas came back (refused to watch it if they brought him back, and they did, so i stopped lol) but i had to watch this. I thought it was very well done, very dramatic!

There is a rumour floating around that

Jono dies tonight!

They soooo needed to kill off the teens. Not a lot of folk are fans!

I like the theory on Neil still being alive, fingers crossed. I can see them all blaming Esther though for Maddies death and the crash. I just hope they do find out about Maddie being such a bitch. I wonder if Myra will find the note and hide it that Rhys left Jacqui? xx

rumour growing big time that sineads pregnant

1 hour til first look, I'm kind of worried about how excited I am about a TV show :rofl:

^^Don't worry last night I was so excited to watch it that I completely forgot to put the baby monitor on for an hour :dohh:

I have decided sineads baby's dad is Jono! He gets her out first and when he plonked ruby down next to her he looked at sinead. Placing my bets now that's who she played hide the salami with! :D

I have decided sineads baby's dad is Jono! He gets her out first and when he plonked ruby down next to her he looked at sinead. Placing my bets now that's who she played hide the salami with! :D

ooooooooooh you are very observant missus!

Ooh you lot are very good!
I'm rubbish at guess what happens in the soaps!

Aaaaggghh! How good was that, I knew when he lay down and asked that story I shouted at the tv 'no he's going to die!' Not mentioning names as don't know how to do spoiler on phone, I knew that would happen hollyoaks always does that one extra person you thought was fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->