Holy Cow it WORKED!

ZandersMommy

Reaction score
Hello ladies. I havent posted in awhile (mainly because I gave up hope). I quit ttc and just went back to living my everyday life and tried keeping babies off my brain. My fiance and I came up with one last hope before we went to go get checked for infertility issues. We called it the 30 day challenge. Basically we tried to have sex every day for 30 straight days. We made it 11 days before a stupid spat cut our challenge short. We did have sex again through out the month but not like we were. Well ladies I got my BFP last night! I didnt think it would actually work for us but it did. Im super excited and looking forward to the journey ahead of us. All i can say is DONT LOSE HOPE ladies. My last desperate attempt brought me the surprise Ive been waiting for ;)

Attachments

• IMAG2599.jpg
    IMAG2599.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 31
HUGE congrats hun!
Great plan and dedication lol

Congratulations! That's amazing! Hats off to you for having that energy 😂

Oh Z mom, do you know how many days post Ov you were when you got your bfp or did you wait until AF was late?

Well done! and Congratulations!! I feel like i need to try and take a step back. I think i might avoid the forums for a bit to be honest.

JLM your chart looks fab!!

Oh ok
Just wondered
Congrats again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back