Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

ReversalMommy

Reaction score
I am about 6-7dpo and starting this afternoon, I have the worst acid reflux, horrible! Even with ice cold water. Anyone else experience this right now??

Hi reversal.. Im 10dpo and also experiencing really bad reflux since 2 days. Is this the first time this has happened to you since TTC? The last time this happened to me was in june and i googled the symptoms like crazy and was convinced it was my month. My period was just delayed that month so i don't wanna get my hopes up this time... But its hard not to hope and symptom spot!!

Hi reversal.. Im 10dpo and also experiencing really bad reflux since 2 days. Is this the first time this has happened to you since TTC? The last time this happened to me was in june and i googled the symptoms like crazy and was convinced it was my month. My period was just delayed that month so i don't wanna get my hopes up this time... But its hard not to hope and symptom spot!!

Haha seriously! I tend to get it normally but not as bad as last night!

Me, me! I'm further along, at about 14 DPO with no AF yet (keeping FX). I got tons of indigestions around 10-12 DPO, too! Sometimes I get it anyways right before AF so I didn't read into it until now...AF is officially 1 day late (hurray) so we'll see!! I also have SUPER sore bbs and nipples (which never ever ever happens to me before AF and only happened when I was pregnant with DD).

Baby dust to all!! <3

I don't have heartburn but sever trapped wind in my abdomen... Hurts like h....
I did do a frer with smu but had been drinking this morning so was a little diluted, so bfn on that one. Yes and it's too early:blush:
I decided to do a frer with whole blood and I see a very faint line on the strip. It might be nothing but I had to try lol...
If you zoom in a little you might see it, I also see it while holding the strip and it does have pink to it. Also very bloated and burping a lot.

Attachments

• WP_20170112_13_25_21_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170112_13_25_21_Pro.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 17
I did do a frer with smu but had been drinking this morning so was a little diluted, so bfn on that one. Yes and it's too early:blush:
I decided to do a frer with whole blood and I see a very faint line on the strip. It might be nothing but I had to try lol...
If you zoom in a little you might see it, I also see it while holding the strip and it does have pink to it. Also very bloated and burping a lot.

Haha I took one too, it was bfn def too early. I'm trying again sat am with fmu. Today it was diluted for sure!

How is it today? Any other symptoms?

Same symptoms I've had for the last 3 or 4 dates I tried checking my cervix but idk what I am even checking so can't use that lol. I had sex with my DH last night and it felt weird, it was like I got tighter haha super weird feeling when we did the deed!

Me, me! I'm further along, at about 14 DPO with no AF yet (keeping FX). I got tons of indigestions around 10-12 DPO, too! Sometimes I get it anyways right before AF so I didn't read into it until now...AF is officially 1 day late (hurray) so we'll see!! I also have SUPER sore bbs and nipples (which never ever ever happens to me before AF and only happened when I was pregnant with DD).

Baby dust to all!! <3

Wow that sounds promising star!!! Have you had any other symptoms? Or something that lines up with the earlier pg?? Keeping my fx and lots of :dust:

What dpo were both tests??

How is it today? Any other symptoms?

Same symptoms I've had for the last 3 or 4 dates I tried checking my cervix but idk what I am even checking so can't use that lol. I had sex with my DH last night and it felt weird, it was like I got tighter haha super weird feeling when we did the deed!

Haha reversal I know nothing about cp etc also but that def sounds like a symptom to me ;)

Ragnhild both were taken today at 7dpo:winkwink:
I know that you could get a positive with whole blood, have read a lot online and heard other ladies get positive like this. But it could be a fluke also and I might not be pregnant who knows:blush:

Pms or pregnancy symptoms are so alike but I have noticed that I'm way more bloated than usual and crampy than usual. And I'm not used to having headaches everyday either. When I had the loss in September I didn't feel this bloated, but had more poking and pinching feelings over my pubic bone, that's what made me suspicious:winkwink:
But now my uterus feels very sore, abdomen feels like I have done 50 sit ups:wacko: hopefully it is good signs, and also a ton of creamy white/yellow tinted cm, which comes out (Tmi sorry) to a point were I have to wipe and wipe... gross I know lol...

Oh my gosh!! Just saw rigth now you're from Sweden! How fun!!!:happydance: I'm from Norway but live in USA now. Been here for almost 5 years. Where in Sweden are you from? I have a very good friend living in Markaryd in South Sweden:winkwink:
Hur mår ni? Jag heter Anya

Oh my gosh!! Just saw rigth now you're from Sweden! How fun!!!:happydance: I'm from Norway but live in USA now. Been here for almost 5 years. Where in Sweden are you from? I have a very good friend living in Markaryd in South Sweden:winkwink:
Hur mår ni? Jag heter Anya

Hej Anya! Vad kul... trevligt att träffas. Jag bor i göteborg. So amazing... i love norway it's just sooo beautiful. What part of norway are you from? and where do you stay in the US?

I'm from a City called Bodø way up north of Norway. It's about 2 and a half hour from the article circle:winkwink: I think Sweden is a beautiful country too, I remembered seeing all that beautiful forest every summer as a little girl, we went camping to Sweden every year up to Skellefteå, Boden, Luleå. Best childhood memories:winkwink:
I went one time to see my friend down in Markaryd in South Sweden, very nice there too:thumbup:
That was before I came here, we lived in New Jersey with my husband's oldest brother, their parents live in upper Manhattan. Husband got an interview in North East Ohio and that's where we live rigth now:winkwink: We came here in March 2012.

Love it here very nice people. Not too scary over here although if you were to go 30 minutes in to the City of Cleveland it's a lot crime, a lot of shootings almost daily..:cry:

We are lucky we don't experience a lot of bad weather, like hurricanes, tornadoes, let me correct that, we do have tornadoes but it has never struck here were we live. It's more further down South of Ohio and southern states, and also the plains ( middle states) I think have a lot more tornadoes. Although we did experience a tornado alarm going off about 2-3 springs ago, I remember cooking in the kitchen, my youngest son was peeking out the window only 2 years old because he was fascinated seeing the lightning going on. Hubby was sitting in the living room, tv was going on and all of the sudden Tornado alarm goes off and weather news popped up saying seek shelter rigth away.
We all had to run to our bathroom to shelter because we don't have a basement ( live in an apartment). Outside we could hear sounds like a train coming and we sat there and held each other and praying it would miss.... after about 30-40 minutes we finally could peek out, we live next to a Lake called Erie and basically the lake protected us, a lot of times tornadoes form but because of the lake being around us it acts like a shelter and pushes wind away. Or that's what I have heard lol.
It was a scary situation but we learn to live with it, same with Thunderstorms. I was not used to that much storms and thunder and lightning when I first got here but now I love it and gotten used to that too. Don't love the tornado alarms though:nope:
You've probably heard of the beautiful waterfalls up in Ontario Canada?It's about 3 hours and 20 minute ride from where we live, we've been there many times already on little road trips.
Last summer we took our kids to Yellowstone National park. Amazing scenery, beautiful and saw black bear, moose, Bisons and wild horses.
This summer we are going to Colorado, whole family with kids and our fur baby Snoopy :dog
Husband loves camping so we try to go places we haven't been, fun to see the many different beauties of the nature in every state we go through:winkwink:

Oh gosh this got very long lol:happydance:
Hope you like reading lol.

Love your name by the way,my cousins name is Ragnhild;)

I'm having similar symptoms .. heartburn .. did have some trapped wind pain .. gassy I keep burping all the time!

About 7/8 dpo

Hi Sheeps24 :flower:

Hope these symptoms gives us :bfp: :winkwink:
My trapped wind has gone now but I'm quite constipated, and woken up several mornings before getting out of bed a little nauseous.
And I have a weird bitter taste in my mouth since yesterday..

I hope it's good for us too! I did a IC today and had a while disaster with it but I've posted a great about it! I didn't look at it then decided to look an hour later and there's a thick pink line so I'm slightly unsure whether it's an evap or true so only time will tell! I really want to go buy tests but I know my oh would want me to wait!

I hope it's good for us too! I did a IC today and had a while disaster with it but I've posted a great about it! I didn't look at it then decided to look an hour later and there's a thick pink line so I'm slightly unsure whether it's an evap or true so only time will tell! I really want to go buy tests but I know my oh would want me to wait!

How exciting Sheeps:winkwink: hopefully you get an answer soon:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"