Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

Hi star and sheeps.... Any updates on any symptoms or testing? Fx for you both!!

And star... Loved reading your post.. Life must be quite different from bodø. I would actually love to go there lol... But traveling in Norway is so expensive! How old were you when you moved? Do you still have family in Norway?
Haha and rag is my Viking name so maybe I'm related to your cousin distantly ;)

Thanks Ragnhild .. I've been super tired today! Also a ltitle nauseous .. I'm not testing yet .. going to possibly test over the weekend if I have my own way!

Hi star and sheeps.... Any updates on any symptoms or testing? Fx for you both!!

And star... Loved reading your post.. Life must be quite different from bodø. I would actually love to go there lol... But traveling in Norway is so expensive! How old were you when you moved? Do you still have family in Norway?

Yes Norway is very expensive, it's actually 3 times more expensive than here in the states:wacko: I turned 30 in.June 2012 when we moved here so I will be 35 in June. I have 5 kids total, two oldest lives with their dad's back home in Norway. I haven't seen.them in 5 years...
I have told my story here before but it's months ago.... but long story short... we had to run away from my hometown because both my ex's told the child service that my husband was beating me and our kids... there were a lot of jealousy involved after I met my husband back in 2007, we got married in 2008 and after that they started making our life a living hell.. my oldest daughter lived with her dad in my hometown but I saw her every other weekend. My oldest son was taken from me, child service and his dad worked together to take him away from me. Prior to them taking my son away I had to go to court because his dad was trying to get full custody. The judge ruled in my favor said his dad was only going to see him in school vacations also because he lived 12 hours away from his son and because he had his other siblings living with us. Two months later they took him away and sent him to his dad..:cry:
We had to escape, we packed 4-5 suitcases and left our new house and all our belongings behind and left Norway. My husband is originally from New York so we left to live with my husband's oldest brother in New Jersey for 4 months. We had our two sons and our clothes nothing else, when hubby finally after months of putting in applications he finally got an interview in Ohio and got the job.
And that's why we are here... I miss my oldest kids and I have moments were I just sit and cry... but I also know if we haven't taken that decision we would have lost our two.youngest ones too... they would have been put in different foster homes and never seen.them again.
We were wrongly accused, and I strongly believe the lady that had the case was racist, he is Hispanic and they immediately said after this happened that people like him was wife beaters..
It's very sad that a country like Norway hasn't come further when it comes to multi cultural people living among white people:growlmad:
It's a disgrace... I'm embarrassed to know that a lot of my people still thinks that just because you have brown eyes and dark hair you automatically becomes stamped as a bad person....

Sorry to hear your story Star that must be so hard for you and your family :-(

Heya! I'm at 8DPO (possibly even 9DPO, since I wasn't really tracking), and, HOLY HECK. I have GERD, and, the last few days, it has just been unreal! Everything I eat, I feel it, again, later. ><. Hoping these are good signs, for all! :dust:

Sorry to hear your story Star that must be so hard for you and your family :-(

Thank you Sheeps:hugs: Its hard but I know when my oldest is old enough I will see them again. We are to afraid to travel back in fear of child service getting involved again. On the other side our boys have fitted in very good here, oldest son was only 3 when we got here, he spoke a little Norwegian but 6 months in he spoke fluently English:winkwink: Its hard on all of us here and my kids back home but I know one day we will be reunited:thumbup:
When you're in a crisis like that you have to think about what's best to save your kids, that's what we did.... I knew my oldest kids were with their dad's so they were with family.
But hey how are we doing ladies?
I was nauseous this morning, stopped most of my day, came back a little now in the afternoon. I'm tired and could fall asleep standing up like a horse :lol: nipples still very unormall sore.

You sound like you made the right choices and I'm sure one day it will all work out xx

I felt a little sick on and off .. I have heartburn .. boobs a little tender but not reading too much in to it ..

I want to do my clear blue tests but think I should wait a little and haven't mentioned my confusing evap pink line earlier because I don't want to get his hopes up!

I'm doing those 88 walmart tests each day... so far nothing... but I also have some clearblue plus I'm saving for over the weekend:winkwink:
I think I'm 5-6 days away from Af today. So still a little early.
I had a weird dream last nigth but the funny thing is that I don't remember it, I just know it was something weird lol.
I also had some more pinching needle feelings again yesterday so who knows what is going on.

I did a clear blue this morning but think it's negative .. i have 5 days until af is due so I'm not sure what the outcome will be! Sore boobs and heartburn today x

Yes Norway is very expensive, it's actually 3 times more expensive than here in the states:wacko: I turned 30 in.June 2012 when we moved here so I will be 35 in June. I have 5 kids total, two oldest lives with their dad's back home in Norway. I haven't seen.them in 5 years...
I have told my story here before but it's months ago.... but long story short... we had to run away from my hometown because both my ex's told the child service that my husband was beating me and our kids... there were a lot of jealousy involved after I met my husband back in 2007, we got married in 2008 and after that they started making our life a living hell.. my oldest daughter lived with her dad in my hometown but I saw her every other weekend. My oldest son was taken from me, child service and his dad worked together to take him away from me. Prior to them taking my son away I had to go to court because his dad was trying to get full custody. The judge ruled in my favor said his dad was only going to see him in school vacations also because he lived 12 hours away from his son and because he had his other siblings living with us. Two months later they took him away and sent him to his dad..:cry:
We had to escape, we packed 4-5 suitcases and left our new house and all our belongings behind and left Norway. My husband is originally from New York so we left to live with my husband's oldest brother in New Jersey for 4 months. We had our two sons and our clothes nothing else, when hubby finally after months of putting in applications he finally got an interview in Ohio and got the job.
And that's why we are here... I miss my oldest kids and I have moments were I just sit and cry... but I also know if we haven't taken that decision we would have lost our two.youngest ones too... they would have been put in different foster homes and never seen.them again.
We were wrongly accused, and I strongly believe the lady that had the case was racist, he is Hispanic and they immediately said after this happened that people like him was wife beaters..
It's very sad that a country like Norway hasn't come further when it comes to multi cultural people living among white people:growlmad:
It's a disgrace... I'm embarrassed to know that a lot of my people still thinks that just because you have brown eyes and dark hair you automatically becomes stamped as a bad person....

So sorry to hear this star... Im really surprised your son was taken away even after the court ruled in your favor. it must be so hard knowing they are so far away. i really hope that despite all the trouble your exs created they are at least good fathers taking care of your children. hope you will see them sometime soon :fx: and if you ever come back to visit them you are very welcome in goteborg :) (although it is becoming very racist here too, and i heard from someone else just last week that norway is worse because many people in authority are openly biased like what happened with you. hope that at least you have a good life with your family in the US). :hugs: and lots of prayers and love

I did a clear blue this morning but think it's negative .. i have 5 days until af is due so I'm not sure what the outcome will be! Sore boobs and heartburn today x

what dpo are you sheeps? my gerd hasnt really subsided but now i read that progesterone rise before af causes digestion to slow down and causes indigestion in some women. so im trying not to read much into anything amd even when i managed to take my mind off like today its hard not to be aware if your body :(

star: have you tested with clearblue yet?

I'm around 8 or 9 but I'm not sure .. I do get heartburn from time to time so it might just be my usual .. I've been trying to take my mind of things today too and not pick up on little things .. I'm feeling pretty 'normal' today so I'm going to get my hopes up!

Hi ladies:winkwink:
I was going to wait with clearblue until over the weekend but after testing this morning with 88 cent test I thought I saw a shadow. So I waited until now in the afternoon with limited fluids and took a clearblue and holy moly I got a faint but very visible blue line!!! I think I'm 5 days from Af. I'm in shock!!!! But also excited:thumbup: I will do one on Monday to see if it's stronger:winkwink:

I was going to wait with clearblue until over the weekend but after testing this morning with 88 cent test I thought I saw a shadow. So I waited until now in the afternoon with limited fluids and took a clearblue and holy moly I got a faint but very visible blue line!!! I think I'm 5 days from Af. I'm in shock!!!! But also excited:thumbup: I will do one on Monday to see if it's stronger:winkwink:

wow :happydance: congrats!!! great news... keep us posted!!

wow :happydance: congrats!!! great news... keep us posted!!

Thank you :hugs: crossing fingers for this is a sticky one:thumbup:
I have been taking my baby aspirin and folic acid religiously everyday:winkwink:
Omg.... I'm soooooo excited ladies... I think I'm 8-9 Dpo today?

Ahhhh how exciting!!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your next test!

Since addiction is strong with this one I took one clearblue with fmu this morning and line is more stronger and visible than yesterday's afternoon test:winkwink: I'm cautiously optimistic and jumping a little around myself here, but I'm gonna let it lose when I see a strong line. Probably not until sometime next week:winkwink: I'll try to post a picture from my phone soon.
I inverted the pictures on converthub.com and all three pictures I see the line clearly and I'm hopeful now.

Here are some pictures of my test from this morning;)
It's still faint but I see progression from the one from yesterday.
I might do one tomorrow morning lol. I got3 Clearblue left;)

The pictures doesn't show the line that good, I see that now when I go look at it but it's ligth blue irl. And I keep looking at the test every time I go to the bathroom lol and line has gotten more dark since this morning. I'm not telling hubby yet until more stronger line comes up.

Attachments

• WP_20170115_08_01_28_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170115_08_01_28_Pro.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20170115_08_02_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20170115_08_02_11_Pro.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 12
congrats star!!! so thrilled for you :). keep posting day-by-day pics so we can see the progression :)

Ragnhild do you see the lines on my tests? Yes of course I will post every single test I take lol:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->