Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

I can't see the pics too well because I'm on my mobile but will check back on the pc tomorrow! Excited for you!

I have been feeling quite sick today .. heartburn .. sore boobs and I'm sure they feel bigger! I told oh and he was like your probably imagining though because your thinking about it then later on he looks at me and goes .. your boobs look bigger!

I'm trying not to read too much into things which is soo hard!

I can't see the pics too well because I'm on my mobile but will check back on the pc tomorrow! Excited for you!

I have been feeling quite sick today .. heartburn .. sore boobs and I'm sure they feel bigger! I told oh and he was like your probably imagining though because your thinking about it then later on he looks at me and goes .. your boobs look bigger!

I totally get it, I read into everything the whole cycle too:winkwink:

I had implantation. Lessing today...well that's what I'm guessing and hoping it was lol it was just one wipe of dark brown blood! And nothing else!!

Wow reversal and star! Fx you both have sticky beans this month!!!

Haha sheeps im in the same position as you... with mood swings to boot! One min im ecstatic sure that its a pg symptom and then suddenly i realise it could be af so im devastated. tempted to start testing AF is due wed and i promised myself id wait to avoid the heartbreak of more BFNs :(

It's really annoying isn't it! I keep feeling off and I think it could be symptoms and then I feel like af is coming and I'm going back and forth! I wish my brain would shush! AF is due on thursday for me according to my app .. I don't know if they predict that's when full af will start or spotting? I usually have 2 days of spotting before and after ish so if I start spotting tomorrow or even today then I'm out!

Fxd for you!

It's really annoying isn't it! I keep feeling off and I think it could be symptoms and then I feel like af is coming and I'm going back and forth! I wish my brain would shush! AF is due on thursday for me according to my app .. I don't know if they predict that's when full af will start or spotting? I usually have 2 days of spotting before and after ish so if I start spotting tomorrow or even today then I'm out!

Fxd for you!

Aaahhhh totally with you... Work this week is super boring so there is truly no distraction and im driving myself crazy!!! I'm due tomorrow according to my app but i think it got my O wrong and i used opks this month.. so im not holding my breath about tomorrow lol! But since you can compare this to pg#1, are any of the symptoms similar or was it a mad ride back then too? And when do you plan to start testing?

Fx and :dust: to you too!!

I'm driving myself crazy here too!!! Took a clearblue this morning from a new pack and it's fainter than the one yesterday??? And I noticed very ligth brown in my cm. Baaahhhh I just want to know for sure...
I know it s still early and I don't spot until like 1-2 days before Af so I'm hoping it's residues from implantation!

With my last one I remember feeling very poorly like I felt like I was coming down with the flu! I remember having lots of heartburn but I can't remember if I had cramps and stuff like that .. last time I had to wait until I was with oh to test because we weren't living together then so it was after af was late so it was a good line and 2-3 weeks on a digital ..

I'm going to test if AF is late or just Thursday morning .. having lots of cramps and twinges today so I don't know if she's on her way or not! I'm not feeling much today other than my boobs feeling absolutely huget and feeling very lightheaded when doing things on my feet! Are you waiting for af before you test x

I'm wondering if the batch of clearblues I took this morning could be little less sensitive compared to the other pack I did first? This is going to drive me nuts!! I'm taking my boys out for some activities and I'm gonna hold my pee until I get home and take another one later:winkwink: I will update!

With my last one I remember feeling very poorly like I felt like I was coming down with the flu! I remember having lots of heartburn but I can't remember if I had cramps and stuff like that .. last time I had to wait until I was with oh to test because we weren't living together then so it was after af was late so it was a good line and 2-3 weeks on a digital ..

I'm going to test if AF is late or just Thursday morning .. having lots of cramps and twinges today so I don't know if she's on her way or not! I'm not feeling much today other than my boobs feeling absolutely huget and feeling very lightheaded when doing things on my feet! Are you waiting for af before you test x

Oh wow.. I've been feeling feverish since friday but its not fever, and yesterday for the first time my bbs didnt just feel heavy like usual before af but movements actually hurt. My usual training bra at the gym didnt work and i had to change my workout so i got kinda super hopeful. But today they're back to normal and i have pre AF symptoms again. Haha going crazy here and glad to have people to share with!
I was planning to test fri morning if AF doesn't show by then coz this month feels different and a bfn after this would just crush me :( . pls keep us posted on symptoms and if u test!!

@star: yes i hope the batch was bad and you dont have a cp :( pls let us know the results when you test again!

Fx and :dust: to all the wonderful ladies here... Thank you for listening and sharing in the madness!!

My belly today is hard/bloated like crazy and for the last 4-5 days actually...today I have some lower back pain and still minor gas/cramps but not a lot.

Well I did a clearblue when I got home, it was the 3rd urine of the day, held it from 9.30- 1.30, came out very very faint. I'm praying it's just still early (well it is early lol) I'm 4 days from Af. In September I got a very very faint clearblue 3 days before Af, 2 days before it was a little more visible and on the day of Af super clear test. I'm a nervous wreck. I got only test left... I even tested hubby to see if I could order some more tests because this drives me nuts:wacko:

Please please please be a little bean in there [-o<

Good luck to you! Try wait it out as long as you can then you will get a good line x

Thanks Sheeps:hugs: Its just soooo hard to waiiiit:wacko:
Ill see what hubby says later today, if I get to order some more test I will probably take the last clearblue tomorrow:winkwink:

I know haha I don't know how but I'm waiting until Thursday!

Okay so I had this very ligth brownish cm this morning and from late afternoon had this pulling sensation only down on my rigth side. Tmi I have felt like needle sensation in my hahoo today too?? Some of these needle and poking feels similar like in September.
I just hope this is not a Cp... I'm so scared...
I'm trying to stay positive though! And this head ache on and off for over a week better be good lol.

Okay so I had this very ligth brownish cm this morning and from late afternoon had this pulling sensation only down on my rigth side. Tmi I have felt like needle sensation in my hahoo today too?? Some of these needle and poking feels similar like in September.
I just hope this is not a Cp... I'm so scared...
I'm trying to stay positive though! And this head ache on and off for over a week better be good lol.

Fxd for you star :hugs:

Fxd for you .. I've had a similar sensation but I sometimes get that around af so I'm confused .. yesterday I got a very 'heavy' feeling down there! 😂 fxd for us!

Morning ladies, I have not symptoms 5dpo. TTC #2 is much more difficult then TTC #1 I am actually getting quite depressed and the TWW is difficult I struggle to concentrate at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->