Holy Nesting, Batman!

N

Nerdy

I am in full blown nesting mode.

Yesterday I had this ridiculously intense urge to pack up the entire house. Whole house. Everything. In boxes. I didn't give in because even though we ARE prepping to move, we're not yet super clear on direction based on OH's work... Or rather the hunt for.

Our bedroom, however, is set for detonation today as I completely intend on ripping it apart and redoing the entire thing. Bed needs to be moved, night stands, dresser etc. My toddler is in no way ready to live on his own through the night and a such we'll be having to make room for his little brother's bassinet. Cramped quarters, but we'll absolutely make due. Choices? We have none.

Other than that? I'm sure I'll repack my hospital bag and whine and complain until someone other than yours truly cleans the bathroom.

Yeah... Nesting... :dohh:

Lol I am right there with you. I had a week off from work for the Christmas/New Year holiday, and went CRAAAZY! I made like 20 freezer meals (which I've never done before, I usually hate cooking), reorganized and cleaned the house, put together a bunch of baby gear, etc.. I was on a roll!

Ha ha - Me too :) I even started spring cleaning at 8am on New Year's Day! I have carpet cleaners coming tomorrow and house cleaners and then I am going to put the moses basket up and the pram etc! Feels good to be organised and cleaned!

I swear it's straight insanity! It's just after 9 am and I'm itching to get started and everyone else, aside from my son, is sound asleep... I'm thinking 10am and then I'm turning into DI Mom.

Ha ha - Me too :) I even started spring cleaning at 8am on New Year's Day! I have carpet cleaners coming tomorrow and house cleaners and then I am going to put the moses basket up and the pram etc! Feels good to be organised and cleaned!

Oooooooh carpet cleaning...!! Lol, you're giving me more nesting ideas now!

I went out yesterday and bought my canvases and paint for my storybook quotes for the nursery and I am itching to get those started. Never mind I have no idea what I'm doing and i'm supposed to wait for best friends hubby to give me some instruction. Don't think I'm going to. I'm just waiting for husband to leave for work before I take my boxes of clothes out of the nursery and stash them in my itty bitty corner of his man cave. (garage, that i'm not allowed into without supervision). I am feeling incredibly itchy to have everything just so. the living room furniture needs to be moved around, the book case needs to be out of the nursery, there is a down stairs closet that I need to gut out and re-do. so much to do and I know it's better to do it now while I have the energy than in a few weeks when I start to get really big and can't move around as much.

carpet cleaning is great! I have my own little cleaner. bought it when I got the puppy. It's like a vacuum and I find myself using it as much as the vacuum these days. I love the smell of all of that clean!

Sooo I'm not in third tri yet, but this is what happened to me this past weekend. BF and I are getting ready to move to a 2 bedroom apartment with our cat and dog. I cleaned and packed a BUNCH of things and am in the middle of doing massive amounts of laundry just to make sure that everything is ready for the move. We aren't moving until February 5th...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->