Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

a woman who lives in my street is one of the bosses at the hospital and she begged the woman who lives next door to her to have a HB rather then go into that hospital.

if a hospital boss is warning people away my local hospital really needs closing down

murmur huge congratulations and well done on your homebirth!! I hope little Michael gets better and can come home soon
Bourne, Peony what a beautiful name!

well you ladies do help people that actually want help or advice etc, I was umming and aahing over homebirth when I first came on here and its been amazing all I have learnt since then, I wouldnt want it any other way now!

scan today to check if baby still breech....im thinking positive!

Bourne i love it when people ask things like that and you get to say ''no i had him/her at home'' :smug:
I know its sad but i love the chance to tell people all about home birth.... i have already inspired 1 of my neighbours and she had a lovely home birth... and now another neighbour is pg and is 90% having a home birth :D

I like telling people about that we're planning a HB coz they ask loads of questions and it's nice to see their op[inion change from the start to end of conversation. And they always say stuff like "oh I didn't realise that" and I feel dead clever :haha:

xxx

Jodie, your baby will be birthed in the safest position for baby. If it is breech, then so be it! Your baby knows which way it needs to come into the world. Head first or butt first, your baby will enter into this world in a beautiful, peaceful manner!

Hello, Ladies!!

I get to join this thread!!! Woohoo! I just called the midwife we decided to hire to let her know we're going with her, and I canceled my appt at my OB's office! :dance:

about me: EDD Nov. 2; team :yellow:; this will be our 1st live birth (God-willing) and we're shooting for a home water birth. Will be with two midwives who come together, plus we're hiring a doula. :flower:

Can't wait to learn loads of info from you fabulous women, and hope all of your pregnancies are going well!

thanks moomin
silver penny you are so right! thank god I have such an amazing supportive MW who agrees with you..
welcome fides :) congratulations, you will love all the help and support in this thread

I only wish I had your MW during my first birth! You are so incredibly lucky... :hugs:

Great to have you here Fides and fab news about finding your MW!!

I wonder how smokyjoe is....it's been a week.....

I'm sure she is silver penny I'm just itching to hear how she is doing! :D

I was wondering about smokeyjoe has it been that long! hopefully she is enjoying her new baby away from the internet :)

Oh I always worry when it's been a while though I'm sure all will be well. Not everyone is as quick as Bourne! :winkwink: Awesome name Bourne.

We're now the natural birthing club. I too am getting irritated by the self-appointed thread police. Also it went un-commented on but did anyone else notice the comparison to a wedding? Don't care about the preparations, just the being married. :wacko:

Oh I always worry when it's been a while though I'm sure all will be well. Not everyone is as quick as Bourne! :winkwink: Awesome name Bourne.

We're now the natural birthing club. I too am getting irritated by the self-appointed thread police. Also it went un-commented on but did anyone else notice the comparison to a wedding? Don't care about the preparations, just the being married. :wacko:

i did notice! that certain poster drives me insane.

and my wedding was ruined by my mil but i guess i cant be unhappy because we still got married lol

And one poster has just been toxic throughout. I notice she's returned to the fray since it got argumentative again. I am just astonished by what she said. I've a mind to report it...

shes disgusting!
some members of this forum now just get on my nerves with their childish stupidity

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->