Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

yeah bigger babies are supposed to be easier when gravity is allowed to help u birth. i was a small baby and i almost killed my mum so who knows.

long as baby has a good shaped head thats supposed to make it easier so really has nothing to do with weight

Amazing...
https://www.mommysalad.com/2011/06/...l-sex-something-to-think-about-and-funny-too/

i remember when i was exhausted and drained by harry and his tongue tie thinking.... god if only i could put you back in for a few hours!!!

in my experience and most ppl would say ive had 2 big ones then the bigger one defo came easier i think they are easier caus if you get them in the right position its harder for them to move out of it lol that being said a porply positioned large baby can caus alot of problems lol but luckily with some baby spinning before 34wks then both boys were well positioned ( well except Nate trying to scratch his head as he came out lol )

all of my babies were big but i have to say my one that caused most difficulty was harry and he was coming out face presentation for ages so the pressure wasn't being applied on my cervix properly to really get things going - i was kind of bobbing at early labour for a few hours then really suddenly and intensely went from that to him crowning when he turned! the MW told me not to push and told me the ambulance was coming to transfer me... so when she was flapping round on the phone, getting my bag ready etc out of the room i birthed him so i didnt have to transfer!!

I didn't realise Harry was a face presentation!! You did so well!

Thanks lovely - gritty determination when i knew the ambulance was coming and peppa pig got me through!! :rofl:

Good old Peppa!!! :rofl: wonder what craziness will be going off at cookies birth!! :lol:

with harry being the loon he is i dread to think!!! it will be 'busy' thats for sure... i have been wondering how many times the kids will be cocking a leg over the pool trying to join me *rolls eyes* its all good fun though eh!!

Perfect for me :) Wouldn't want it any other way

Just think of what an important influence all this is on Anais.....priceless :cloud9:

I know... she remembers it all too so well from Harry, she often proudly talks to her friends about it all from rubbing my back through labour to cutting the cord :cloud9:

Ive heard birthing bigger babies is easier too, who knows!

My midwife seemed to be thinking things are moving nciely today so withdrew the offer of a sweep til 40 week (if you get there, she added, which I will certainly not be taking as gospel because they said that with Seth as well & he wasn't early!). I'm actually beginning to enjoy this pregnancy now, and I know this is the last time Im going to have a baby so I am takingh each day as it comes now and hoping she stays put for at least a few more days so I can feel the little feet sticking out and wriggly bum for the last few times <3 and enjoying some nice time with my boy too!!!

Im worrying myself about being induced though even though I have no reason to be. Just want my homebirth badly!!

xxx

I think you have a really good calm, positive attitude to it all linzi :0

Birthing to Peppa Pig LOL thats better than my (almost) Apollo 13

id quite like to give birth to ER, maybe I could compile a list of all the ones where they had horrible scary hospital births and it might propel me through. or it might scare the crap out of me and make me clamp down!

I think you have a really good calm, positive attitude to it all linzi :0

Really?! Im a nervous wreck really lol I keep reading on here about all of the women in this section who are really looking forward to giving birth & finding it liberating and powerful and Im just sh*ting myself LOL Im terrified xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->