Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

baby´s head is engaged!!!!! :happydance: got up yesterday morning and doubled over thinking what is that pain! then realised baby had dropped, oh my gosh im walking like john wayne my back is killing me, so much pressure! MW came today and said baby wants to be a july baby! she was going to check my cervix but decided not to as she said baby might come if she did that! cant believe I was breech not long ago and now LO seems to be trying to get out! not in any rush for baby, I dont understand all the people wishing the preganncy away either and wanting to do anything to get baby out at all. my friend asked me when I will be getting induced? im not yet 38 weeks! :shrug:
but im now wondering how long could I really walk around like this with all this pressure will I last 2 weeks?

baby´s head is engaged!!!!! :happydance: got up yesterday morning and doubled over thinking what is that pain! then realised baby had dropped, oh my gosh im walking like john wayne my back is killing me, so much pressure! MW came today and said baby wants to be a july baby! she was going to check my cervix but decided not to as she said baby might come if she did that! cant believe I was breech not long ago and now LO seems to be trying to get out! not in any rush for baby, I dont understand all the people wishing the preganncy away either and wanting to do anything to get baby out at all. my friend asked me when I will be getting induced? im not yet 38 weeks! :shrug:
but im now wondering how long could I really walk around like this with all this pressure will I last 2 weeks?

:happydance::happydance:
ofcourse u will last 2 weeks :)
corey has been digging into my cervix but i dont think hes engaged quiet yet. im willing to go 14 days over until i no ile start to feel ok this is enough now haha

ooh exciting stuff :) hope you can get comfy with your feet up or something, stay there for a fortnight!

thanks ladies! moomin this is pretty painful though, do you have this? its mostly in my back making me think I will get back labour again! and my hip, MW said thats the babys shoulder on my hip but he or she was in the perfect position, what a little monkey for worrying me with the breech until now suddenly getting right in position!
cranberry I like your plan best! OH has told me I must keep LO in until August as he has a busy busy time until them its Peru Independence day 28th July so lots of parties to DJ!
haha sylly it was the politer of my descriptions!
and guess what, I caved in and asked OH what gender the scan results said as the MW said when looking at them that the place he had markered out just listed all the organs present and well and wouldnt say sex, he told me the word and that it would have been vagina for a girl but was vejiga which he said was for boy, so I looked it up and vejiga is bladder :rofl: hahahahahahahaha!!!!!! bless him!!!! so he didnt find out at all :D

Oh Jodie that is funny!

I really want baby to come soon, as I'm worried of I go over 40 weeks then I won't get my home birth :/ Don't really see why but hey, gonna get walking as much as possible, will try not to give birth in a field with the dogs though!

Oh Jodie that is funny!

I really want baby to come soon, as I'm worried of I go over 40 weeks then I won't get my home birth :/ Don't really see why but hey, gonna get walking as much as possible, will try not to give birth in a field with the dogs though!

Think we're only a day apart hun, I feel the same!! My son was born on his due date which was pretty uncommon, so Im not expecting it again this time. I've had so many false starts with this baby I have a feeling she's gonna need dragging out by her ears, my husband keeps saying "typical woman can't make her bloody mind up" :dohh: Ive been trying all sorts and her head is engaged 2/5ths now which is a good sign I guess, but today Im taking it easy & spending the day on the sofa with my boy!! We rented Dumbo last night to watch :cloud9:

xxx

I'm so glad neither of my babies engaged fully way before labour, it sounds so uncomfy!

Mind you I would have liked Dewi to have engaged at all LOL naughty back to back boy who wouldnt flex his head! Stanley was 3/5th's at my last MW check and I didnt feel him any lower even when I was in labour until I was fully dilated.

I missed out on the John Wayne thing, although I did have a wadlle on sometimes.

I'm so glad neither of my babies engaged fully way before labour, it sounds so uncomfy!

Mind you I would have liked Dewi to have engaged at all LOL naughty back to back boy who wouldnt flex his head! Stanley was 3/5th's at my last MW check and I didnt feel him any lower even when I was in labour until I was fully dilated.

I missed out on the John Wayne thing, although I did have a wadlle on sometimes.

I was actually suprised coz I feel no different tbh, Im notwalking like john wayne, peeing & heartburn same amount.... just assumed that it wasn't going to happen because my son never went in. Only thing I noticed is my pelvis is a bit stiffer but I tripped over last week so thought I had just jarred it or something :/

Probably the amount Ive been sitting on my birthing ball though its sooooo comfy!!

xxx

Oh Jodie that is funny!

Think we're only a day apart hun, I feel the same!! My son was born on his due date which was pretty uncommon, so Im not expecting it again this time. I've had so many false starts with this baby I have a feeling she's gonna need dragging out by her ears, my husband keeps saying "typical woman can't make her bloody mind up" :dohh: Ive been trying all sorts and her head is engaged 2/5ths now which is a good sign I guess, but today Im taking it easy & spending the day on the sofa with my boy!! We rented Dumbo last night to watch :cloud9:

xxx

Joshua was 10 days early, so again yeah, not expecting to be that lucky! I just hate the thought of going 'overdue' :/

i just keep repeating to myself that "overdue " is 42wks and beyond not 40wks and beyond

Same. I'm mentally saying that my edd is like early jan ie 42w so that I won't be like ooo must deliver before Xmas. Bubs will look odd in it's elf outfit in jan but who cares tbh!

Had a bit of a meltdown last night, worried about being a shit mum, not being able to cope etc. Not the first and won't be the last :(

I maintained that I was due in May, as my EDD was May 13th so any time in May would have been good.

People would be weird when I just said May for when I was due...'when in May?' 'Just May ta'.

I was pretty shocked when I went into labour on the 12th and he arrived on Friday 13th LOL

chuck i just know im more than likely to go past 40 wks again not that i wouldnt welcome baby at 37/38/39 wks lol so im setting my EDD as 20th of december in my head and preparing for that

I know the feeling of waiting for a December baby, Dewi's EDD was 17th December.

HE got dragged out just as we went into the 27th.

I had ctx through xmas eve and xmas day, everyone thought we were going to have a baby jeebus! No such luck.

lol got me a teeny bit worried though that my lmp edd is 9th so if pregnant went a full 42wks using that date would go till the 24th and i want to be here for Christmas with my boys lol and they would be pushing for induction etc.. but not gonna stress baby will come when its ready

I think my date should be 27th July, from MY dates, but my 12 week dating scan they put her at 4th August. Since then she's always measured a week ahead (28th Julyish) on my scans & fundal height. Just quite pleased they moved me back a week coz I get an extra weeks grace to get her out before anyone starts interfering! :rofl:

xxx

My LMP and my dates are different. Dec 3 vs. Nov 29th. That is fine, it gives me some extra wiggle room if I do go way over. Not that I think my MW would push me to an induction with a doctor.

As long as this baby stays in past thanksgiving, then I am all good. I want my turkey dinner!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->