Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

I dont know if i am missing something and no offence to anyone who believes it but is this right... you send a stranger some details and some money and they make some stuff up about your birth???
anyone want my paypal address?!?! ;) :rofl:

basicaly hahaha
i do believe in mediums as ive had a face to face reading and it was amazing. i only did that reading to see what it would say really...cant say i believe it much but it has made me think lol

what makes me sad is alot of women do it to find out when they are going to get pregnant which i think is cruel because some of these women really believe it

Hi ladies,

Just a quick version of the birth as I can't ever fully write my birth story.....

Oh my goodness! I sorry that your birth went different then you had hoped and I pray healing goes well and you and baby continue to bond. I am really sorry they took your baby and wouldn't let you see him. That's horrible. Sometimes I really think they don't know what is best. Good job momma and well done! :)

Speaking to someone from my area who's seeing the same mw. She's total shit - mw told her she couldn't walk because she was just a bit run down. Turns out it was serious case of spd. I'm definitely not seeing her again and if she turns up at the birth she can turn right round again and leave. There's another in the practice I can see and will just have to hope I get a random on call in december

Huge congrats, Indigo! I'm sorry it turned out a bit stressful by the sounds of it but well done on acheiving your VBAC and well done on establishing Bf against the odds! Take it easy and I hope you heal quickly. xxx

congratulations indigo on your baby boy! happy to hear you are both home and doing well now xx

Congratulations of your baby and your vbac indigo! I'm sorry it all went a bit awry and hope you are ok. Well done on the bfing, it must've been a challenge with the separation and it doesn't sound like the mws were much help. :growlmad: I'm glad you're home, it always feels better to be in your own bed and space.

Forgive me but I also wonder isn't every psychic doing baby readings a con artist...?

Congratulations Indigo and massive :hugs: - you're amazing
So sorry you had to go through all of that, but well done on achieving your VBAC. Sending you and your LO lots of love :D

Congrats also to Murmur and Bourne :happydance: - finally caught up with this thread :haha:

Promise to post some photos soon - when we finally decide on a name - bit of a stalemate at present:blush:

Congrats Indigo on the healthy baby and VBAC glad your home safely at last

Thanks ladies, it's definitely been an experience I didn't prepare for at all. Pretty emotional at times just remembering details as they come back to me, but saying that I feel like I can accept this birth experience as I have no regrets. I did my research, stood up for my birthing rights, gave it my best and then made the right decision on the day.

It hasn't put me off having more children, but I honestly couldn't plan a homebirth again. But would never be against them even after what happened, it just turned out I was that 1 in 200 :dohh:

SmokeyJoe, I'm glad you're feeling good about your birth experience. It really does make a difference to feelings afterwards when you take your pregnancy/birth decisions into your own hands doesn't it? Like you I'm also stuck on names, I was pretty shocked to have a boy, I'd convinced myself we were having another girl. :cloud9::blue:

i admire you for getting ur vbac and the u have such a big boy im not suprised u needed help as really this is ur first birth so things arent already stretched.

im starting to get very nervous now about my birth as due in 14 days.....its gone so fast.
i no i can do it without being in a hospital because theres nothing i need really in theory lol

:hugs: shoo shoo away those nerves hun,
i know i got nervous before ds2 was born probably why i accepted the induction tbh you will be fine and baby might hang out for another 3/4 wks yet you never know

when zanes in bed tonight im going to get the pool out and blow it up and make sure i no how to work my tens machine. im really annoyed because i havent been able to find a oil burner for my clary sage :(

i never wanted to give birth again, damn my oh for making me think baby 2 was a good idea hahaha

for the last 4 weeks i use a clarysage/sweet almond oil massage oil and get OH to massage my lower back and I then do my bump it really helps me stay relaxed and the clary sage must help a little bit

i just wanted my clary sage to burn to help contractions while im in labour....i cant get a oil burner tho so ile have to rethink it

How about putting it in a bowl of hot water so the steam releases it? Like when you have a cold. Might work.

See if your doula has a spare oil burner. I have one I lend to clients :)

i was just thinking woo ile ask my doula lol i dont no why i didnt think about it before :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->