Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

we've chosen our name but its a secret!

So will ours be when we decide. OH and I each wrote lists of all the names we liked last night and then showed the other, there was ONE name that we both liked but neither of us actually love it, hope some inspiration comes to one of us at some point! OH is very conservative / traditional (actually all the names he likes are what I would expect a 40 year old to be called) and although I'm not into 'wacky' names I do like more modern ones.

i had my girls name already planned out from when i was pregnant with zane. and for a boy i picked the only other boy name me n oh could agree on. i loved elijah...he hated it, he loved nathan i didnt like it so corey it was lol

I want something different but not wacky. Dh doesn't offer anything except the name I said near the beginning of the pregnancy when I was messing around. Our surname is Penna and we were watching a programme about Ayrton Senna. I said (joking) that it would be a good name, Ayrton. I wish I'd not mentioned it now as he always goes back to it.

Navywife, i would be much happier coming home right away, i spent a week in after ds1 and 2 nights after ds2 it was worse the second time being on a 4 bed bay on the ward dealing with the noise from the other babies all night and the other women, hence why this one is planned to arrive at home so i dont have to face all that again lol

boooo to all the seacret names :haha: we had ethan picked out when i was pregnant with imogen, we were going for emily this time but it was kindly pointed out by my best friend that emily rose is the exocist girls name :blush: ive always liked freya for a girl but oh was never keen but he's come around to it now so i won in the end mwah ha ha!

Thanks hun.. I like it being a secret however I also like to know people dont think its a horrible name :haha:

We have a list of names for a boy and a girl. I gotta meet this little person first.

I'm a little frustrated that the birthing centre hasn't emailed me back. I will get my OH to call them this afternoon >: I am impatient!!

No names figured out here yet either! I love the names you've all chosen though. OH and I couldn't decide on a girls name last time around but luckily it was a boy. This time we know it's a girl and still no name. We got annoyed trying to decide and haven't even discussed it in weeks! :dohh: She'll be nameless!

And I've made a decision about the birthing pool - I called a doula centre that rents them out and I can probably rent one last minute. I do have a fear of this LO coming early like my son did, which would prevent me from getting my HB - but once I'm 36+5 I'm going to get one! WOO! It's a "La Bassine" - has anyone used this one before? :flower:

And I've made a decision about the birthing pool - I called a doula centre that rents them out and I can probably rent one last minute. I do have a fear of this LO coming early like my son did, which would prevent me from getting my HB - but once I'm 36+5 I'm going to get one! WOO! It's a "La Bassine" - has anyone used this one before? :flower:

yep I used a la bassine, can't fault it :thumbup:

yep I used a la bassine, can't fault it :thumbup:

Excellent! OOH Getting excited now! How is your LO settling in? :D

I have a horrible feeling this baby is going to come early like too early not sure 100% why yet but she has been being very very low down like painful low down at times and just a horrible feeling as I said even though kyle was only 3 days early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->