Home Birthers & Hopefuls!

amelie was only 2/5 engaged when I was about 5cm LOL she didnt fully engage until transition.

Forgot to say, my little man has went transverse again :( I felt him do it this morning and ive been soooo uncomfortable since :dohh: hes obv still got too much room in there!

Blah...what a naughty baby!

Give them a poke from me!

How annoying Blah. When does he have to be head down by? Do you still have a few weeks for him to move?

We're all ready now. The boiler is fixed (woohoo!) and the birth pool liner has arrived so baby can come when it wants now :).

Well I've been denied any talk of home birth, still waiting to hear about the birthing centre but I'm going to guess that's a no-go too. Ugh!

Quebec Canada unfortunately, they have the right to refuse :(

I wrote a few months ago (before I was pregnant lol!) that there was no birthing centre that would accept me as I was too far away (35km limit) but one just opened up only 15km away so I'm super excited, just having trouble reaching the centre itself (I don't speak French so I'm struggling with the voice messages lol)

How annoying Blah. When does he have to be head down by? Do you still have a few weeks for him to move?

We're all ready now. The boiler is fixed (woohoo!) and the birth pool liner has arrived so baby can come when it wants now :).

I have up until 36 weeks. I have an appointment at 34+6 and I assume she'll start talking about ECV and my options if hes still transverse at that point. I'm going to try everything to get him to turn though!

I wrote a few months ago (before I was pregnant lol!) that there was no birthing centre that would accept me as I was too far away (35km limit) but one just opened up only 15km away so I'm super excited, just having trouble reaching the centre itself (I don't speak French so I'm struggling with the voice messages lol)

:hugs: Stay positive. Can't your OH do the phoning for you?

Sorry to hear that little one is transverse again Blah! and sorry to hear about your no homebirth Aliss...

Well this little lady is still head down.. Been getting a few very painfull headbuts/punches to the cervix today oww! Forgot how bad they felt.. She is really low down feels like im walking with her between my legs at times..

Yep but he's always at work when they are open :( He just tried again. He's off Monday so he'll try it again!! :) It's brand new so I'm looking at it on google maps and it's just an empty parking lot, lol. Maybe I'll go visit on Monday instead

Yep but he's always at work when they are open :( He just tried again. He's off Monday so he'll try it again!! :) It's brand new so I'm looking at it on google maps and it's just an empty parking lot, lol. Maybe I'll go visit on Monday instead

Must be so hard living somewhere that doesn't speak the same language you know :(

Mine is definatly head down! Had my 4d scan today and had to go for a walk twice cause it was too low then tipping it's head back too making the pics really blurry ha ha! Oh reckons it'll be a bit early, as long as it waits until 37 weeks it can come early! Xx

Blah - are you positive bubs is transverse again. I had a few times when I was certain she had turned transverse again and the midwife confirmed she was still head down - and showed me what the bits i thought were head and bum were actually bum and feet together sticking out really far.

I hope that baby goes and stays head down for you soon anyway.

Aliss -I hope the new birth centre will let you go there :hugs:

I think this baby is doing the splits today, have had simultaneous kicks on both sides of my stomach :rofl: what odd things they do.

still time to turn blah, im sure youre doing all you can so cant do any more really. how many stories have we heard of baby turning at the very last minute, im sure you wont come to that but take heart there is hope!

Blah - are you positive bubs is transverse again. I had a few times when I was certain she had turned transverse again and the midwife confirmed she was still head down - and showed me what the bits i thought were head and bum were actually bum and feet together sticking out really far.

I hope that baby goes and stays head down for you soon anyway.

Aliss -I hope the new birth centre will let you go there :hugs:

Yeah, it doesn't feel like a limb at all, its really big and i can feel his back going across too :dohh: Hope I'm wrong but i dont think so, wah.

I'm right there with you Blah. MW confirmed my LO is in the frank breech position on Thursday. I'm a bit worried but trying to stay relaxed.

Naughty babys! Will you opt for ecv if need be?

Sorry to get OT, but is anyone going unassisted? I am in the States, and can't get HB MW covered through insurance. I also can't afford to pay out of pocket for a HB MW. I am seeing two free standing birth center MWs, however, they are at least a one hour drive away, and im not sure how thats going to work out in the worst winter month of the yr here (February). I will remain in their care for the duration of my pregnancy (and perhaps even the actual birth) but Im undecided at this point about birthing at the FSBC or at home, please dont judge :blush:, but just wanted to know if anyone else was taking the UCB route? I dont want to turn this into a debate or a war, but i was just looking for someone to chat with about this :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->