• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honestly...

xkatiex

1 DD
Reaction score
Do you think Cole (son due march 6) is too close to Chloe (our daughter) ?

Yes. I like names that are totally different from each other. I wouldn't have two names start with the same letter if I can help it. That's just me though

They are close but sound really lovely together actually. I really love the combo xx

No, I think they sound completely different, I love the combo :)

I think it's fine. I've a corban and we are considering Cora if this bubs is a girl xx

I don't think so. They do look similar in spelling, but the way they are actually said sounds quite different :)

Mmm they do look very similar written down but when you say them out loud I don't think they're that close.

No i don't think they are too close xxxx lovely names xx

Love them together, if I'd have had a boy and girl I would have chosen a combination like that

nope, not too close at all, lovely names.

forewarning though- you will constantly call them the wrong name (especially in the beginning). I have a Charles and Calvin. Other than the first letter they are different and yet they get called the others name often enough that I felt the need to mention it here. not that it matters but its something I hadnt thought about before DS2 was born

I don't think having similar sounds makes you mix their names. In my family we had 5 siblings:
Matthew, Amanda, Sasha, tasia, and Nathan. Those names don't sound similar yet my parents always mixed up the names lol I think that's just a parent thing.

I think they look similar but I actually said them out loud and they don't sound close out loud! They sound good together. :)

Seriously thank all of you so much! You are definitely putting my mind at ease!

So now if we have a 3rd do i have to follow the "c" name?

I think that's personal preference. You fed don't HAVE to. I have a Caroline and a Katie, so if this bean is a girl she'll have a C or k. But it it's a boy then I'm not worried about it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->