• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

haha. i wrote that post last night before I went to bed.. and still forgot to take it.. and got up in the middle of the night once again.. I need a post it note on my pillow or something... ok I am going to the cupboard NOW

Im so gonna try this! How are you ladies all taking it? By the spoonful, in herbal tea? How many times a day are you doing this?

Given that Honey and cinnamon are so good for you anyways, what can it hurt. I was already drinking green tea with honey so I may add a dash of cinnamon to that and see how it tastes. :)

I generally do a big spoonful of honey with some cinnamon. :shrug: I don't know about the other ladies.

You've reminded me I need to take mine!!! How difficult can it be doh! X

I get to take my dose when I get home from work (before I go to sleep)- that's in about 5 hours... Take yours now!!!!

I get to take my dose when I get home from work (before I go to sleep)- that's in about 5 hours... Take yours now!!!!

What am I like!! I had every intention of taking it this am but rushed out the door and bloody well forgot in the space of ten minutes!!!! That's it I'm def taking it as soon as I get home if it's the last thing I do. Yooowsless!!! Xx

:rofl: That sounds like me. Hence why doing it first thing when I wake up or whatever doesn't work for me. I gotta take it when I get home from work. I remember to do that when I get home from work. :haha: Aren't we sad? We can't even remember to take something so simple... :dohh: That's a bonus of having fertility jewelry to wear (thinking about buying something this week)- you just put it on and forget about it compared with having to take something. But the two combined- how can we NOT get pregnant? :smug: Double Whammy!

haha. i wrote that post last night before I went to bed.. and still forgot to take it.. and got up in the middle of the night once again.. I need a post it note on my pillow or something... ok I am going to the cupboard NOW

You're a midnight honey monster lol!!! Winnie the pooh would love you for it lol!!!:haha:

Im so gonna try this! How are you ladies all taking it? By the spoonful, in herbal tea? How many times a day are you doing this?

Given that Honey and cinnamon are so good for you anyways, what can it hurt. I was already drinking green tea with honey so I may add a dash of cinnamon to that and see how it tastes. :)

Call me a baby but I have it on my honey flavoured readybrek lol!!! I add a spoonful of honey and mix in a tsp of cinnamon, it's really yummy... plus readybrek contains folic acid so I don't worry if I forget to take my multivitamin... which I always do lol!!!!:flower:

DONE- I took it this morning. :thumbup: Let's hope it does the magic trick this cycle even though I started taking it late.

I just have 1 spoonfull sprinkled with cinnamon on top a day - but I don't think it matters if you put it into tea or not. As long as you consume honey and cinnamon together it should do the trick :thumbup:

:wave: welcome to our group!

What am I like!! I had every intention of taking it this am but rushed out the door and bloody well forgot in the space of ten minutes!!!! That's it I'm def taking it as soon as I get home if it's the last thing I do. Yooowsless!!! Xx

Woohoo! as long as you take it, right? I can't wait till we all get our :bfp: honey/cinnamon babies!

I just have 1 spoonfull sprinkled with cinnamon on top a day - but I don't think it matters if you put it into tea or not. As long as you consume honey and cinnamon together it should do the trick :thumbup:

:wave: welcome to our group!

Hi, Iwas having it in warm water mixed with blackcurrent, tastes like christmas, but the cinnamon didn't mix very well so ended up with a big lump at the bottom when we finished :dohh: so now we're taking a spoonful in the evenings, I bring a spoonful to OH like he's a child eating his medicine :haha: :blush:

Also you shoould make sure your tea isn't too hot or the honey doesn't work!

well i started putting honey in my green tea because honey is a natural sweetener, so maybe I will just start taking a teaspoon of honey and cinnamon and still put the honey in my tea :)

I'll Join this plan, I have pleanty of Honey in the cupboard ... *runs quickly to the shop to buy cinimon* :p

Yay to new group members!!! I too just take it right from a spoon. The honey I am taking now is organic.. but thats only because it was on sale for cheaper than the non organic stuff.

Hey girls. My OH is making me a hot milk with honey and cinnamon in it. He's a love! I reckon it's gonna be lush!!! You've all got to try it so that's my daily dose ticked :-D

well im not up on the whole organic non organic food stuffs but i will guess that mine is technically organic since i get it directly from a bee keeper friend....:thumbup::haha::happydance:

hope it makes the lilttle :spermy: keep away :witch:

:rofl:

Hi midg. Welcome!!!!

Hey ladies. This hot milk is real sweet/rank. I'm drinking it and holding my nose. I'm gonna be put off honey for life at this rate. The things we do. Who's idea was this anyway lol!! :haha: xx

:rofl: I don't know about the milk with honey thing... :shrug: Guess I can't knock it until I've tried it. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->