• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Just do it everytime you wake up - I take it in the morn before breakfast along with my prenatals and folic acid - when it becomes a routine you don't forget :flower:

:rofl: Routine? I forgot what a normal routine looks like considering my sleep schedule differs during the week compare to the weekends. :rofl:

:shrug: I'll figure it out :smug: I might make it habit to do it evenings... or maybe before I go to sleep. Something.

I am yet to even buy my cinnamon, haven't been to the shops in days, i'll try get there over the weekend. I think i'll do it in the evenings, if OH is to get on board with this, i'll have to feed it to him :haha: and he goes to work at 6, I don't think i'm getting up then to give him a warm Honey and cinnamon drink!

no problem!! I just got home from night shift so headed to bed (it was a rough night!).. so I will make the list when I get up :flower:

I have been taking mine when I take my vitamins too.. just helps to remember when I take them all at the same time.

Woo, just bought my Cinnamon, lucky I took OH with me to the shops or I would never have found it, didn't think to see what it was called in Swedish, so was looking for Cinnamon or a similar looking word, turns out it's called Kanel over here!! So I'm doing Honung and Kanel :)

Yikes I keep forgetting too but love the idea girls!! Xx

...maybe we need to introduce another darn acromyn. I took my H&C today it was delicious!!! Lol x

So how's everyone's cinnamon/honey diet coming along?

My hubby flat out refused to eat honey - I tried to instil an idea in his mind that it will help his tadpoles but he right away said "there's nothing wrong with my tadpoles!" :dohh:

So I'm on my own in this one - starting to not like cinnamon/honey combo too much since I've been eating it for 2 weeks straight now :wacko: oh well, hopefully it will prepare my body for a healthy baby next month..

How about everyone else?

i keep forgetting to take it.. then going to bed and waking up and remembering in the middle of the night. so my Cinnamon and Honey is more of a nightly midnight snack.

:rofl: Midnight nightly snack? I keep forgetting to take it. Might as well start taking it when I get home from work first thing in the mornings (except when I get home in afternoons on Tuesdays from class).

I keep forgetting too:wacko:... although yesterday I had honey and cinnamon on toasted rye bread for breaky which was nice. I also forget to take my pregnacare multivitamin & omega capsule, I end up taking it every other day!!! Do you think that's OK still??? :shrug: I have remembered my tablespoon of carob honey each day (yuk!!!) If anyone has seen that childrens film Nanny Mcfee (with Colin Fir in) and remember her feeding the kids that black glupy moving medicine when they were pretending to be il then you will understand my difficulties with carob honey lol!:haha:

:rofl: Nanny McPhee! I remembered to take it as soon I got home from work today. :yipee: First dose too! I haven't started taking it up til now. :dohh: Figures, I'm gearing up to ovulate so probably too late this cycle but I'll start anyways.

:rofl: Nanny McPhee! I remembered to take it as soon I got home from work today. :yipee: First dose too! I haven't started taking it up til now. :dohh: Figures, I'm gearing up to ovulate so probably too late this cycle but I'll start anyways.

I think I started taking it all whilst ovulating:dohh: but oh well it's sooo good for you it can only help:thumbup:. I intend to inculde organic in my diet throughout pregnancy especially on those days I might not of eaten enough on because of sickness etc, will be a great pick-me-up:thumbup:. But I will ditch the Nanny Mcphee medicine (carob!) asap!!!! hehe!:haha:

Even if the honey might not be organic? I don't know if my honey is organic or not. :shrug:

Even if the honey might not be organic? I don't know if my honey is organic or not. :shrug:

sorry I meant I will always include organic honey whilst pregnant in my diet too. It doesn't matter if it's not organic, they just always say try and eat orgainc when ttc and preggo don't they. I won't always be able to get organic honey as it's not only pricy but few and far between over here, as long as you take your honey everyday you are doing good I reckon!!!:thumbup:

Honey's honey Organic or not it's still good for you. I have hard time imagining non-organic honey - don't bees make it either way? It's not like you can grow honey the way you can grow potatoes... :shrug: I guess I'm just confused a little. Good job on taking it!

PS. I noticed that when I start taking honey earlier - as soon as AF is done, I get way more EWCM...maybe it was just a coincidence but I dunno :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->