Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

honey & cinnamon girls!!!!! Had a stabbing pain in left boob :holly:(side darting towards nipple inside) .... really hurt, never had it before.... is that also a sign of pms? Felt like AF would be here very soon all day, got a couple of days to go yet or maybe even up to ten days if same as last cycle, but reckon I ovulated early so could be 10dpo.... hoping I'm 10dpo. Don't have cramps, never do, just a dull ache under ribs every now and then and that's exactly what I get near and during AF.... never get actual cramping. should I get excited or should I ignore it? :shrug:

Hi futrbabymaker :flower: Welcome! What other "tricks" are you using being honey and cinnamon?

honey & cinnamon girls!!!!! Had a stabbing pain in left boob :holly:(side darting towards nipple inside) .... really hurt, never had it before.... is that also a sign of pms? Felt like AF would be here very soon all day, got a couple of days to go yet or maybe even up to ten days if same as last cycle, but reckon I ovulated early so could be 10dpo.... hoping I'm 10dpo. Don't have cramps, never do, just a dull ache under ribs every now and then and that's exactly what I get near and during AF.... never get actual cramping. should I get excited or should I ignore it? :shrug:

Wannabeam, I tend to get painful bbs every cycle around 9 or 10 dpo, with the occasional stabbing pain, so it can be a pms symptom. But if it's a completely new pain for you it could be a good sign of something else... :)

I will be keeping my all my fingers and toes crossed for you that it could be a good sign :thumbup:

Thanks GreenOrchid. It is unusual compared to the last 7 months epsecially that painful, but also my body has surprised me with new pms symptoms every month so I won't get tooooo excited just yet!!! Please let this be the month!!!![-o<[-o<[-o<

Hi futrbabymaker :flower: Welcome! What other "tricks" are you using being honey and cinnamon?

I have been reading other posts to come up with more tricks. At the moment I am drinking peppermint/spearmint tea, eating honey and cinnamon, drinking grapefruit juice (which makes me gag) and making my hubby eat honey just for good measure. I am buying some mucinex next week and opk's as well as some more prenatals. Any other tips or tricks I should try? My big problem is that my cycle is INSANE. Sometimes I bleed for 2 months straight, sometimes I don't bleed at all for 3 or 4 months. It's like, there is no way of predicting it. I have no health insurance until January though so I can't go to the obgyn again and the last time I was in the ER, in may, the doctor told me I was not ovulating and would need invitro. I really want to keep trying on our own first and if it doesn't work I guess I will find a way to pay for the IVF. I am trying to keep the hope but it's not easy. :nope:

Welcome futrbabymaker! Hope all of the natural remedies will help your cycle - i had insane cycles last year too, and they are more or less on track now, thank god. I hope your's will be soon as well! :hugs:

Hmmm...my boobs are not sore at all but huge! They literary got big overnight pretty much right after I O. I'm roughly 4-5 dpo today (or so I think - Sat was that day I spotted and had O cramps and my last day of EWCM)

BUT I'm dead tired and hungry - so super tired. This is quite typical for my 2ww, I just don't remember tiredness setting in this fast :dohh:

Oh well, soon I'll know either way why = period or baby!

Thanks GreenOrchid. It is unusual compared to the last 7 months epsecially that painful, but also my body has surprised me with new pms symptoms every month so I won't get tooooo excited just yet!!! Please let this be the month!!!![-o<[-o<[-o<

Aww I really, really hope it is! whatever is different to your usual body is usually a good sign! My boobs always got very sore before AF, but the month I conceived they didn't hurt at all, just were bigger. So maybe for you to have pain means a little bean is cooking! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Wanna- :dust: Hope that is a good sign for you. Fingers crossed that you get your bfp...

How's everyone else doing? :wave: Did you remember your honey and cinnamon dose today? I did. :smug: We'll know in about a week's time if I got lucky this cycle or not and then I can hope you ladies become my bump buddies.

I have been reading other posts to come up with more tricks. At the moment I am drinking peppermint/spearmint tea, eating honey and cinnamon, drinking grapefruit juice (which makes me gag) and making my hubby eat honey just for good measure. I am buying some mucinex next week and opk's as well as some more prenatals. Any other tips or tricks I should try? My big problem is that my cycle is INSANE. Sometimes I bleed for 2 months straight, sometimes I don't bleed at all for 3 or 4 months. It's like, there is no way of predicting it. I have no health insurance until January though so I can't go to the obgyn again and the last time I was in the ER, in may, the doctor told me I was not ovulating and would need invitro. I really want to keep trying on our own first and if it doesn't work I guess I will find a way to pay for the IVF. I am trying to keep the hope but it's not easy. :nope:

Wow your cycle sounds crazy. That would drive me nuts. So have you been officially diagnosed with PCOS? I was doing some research on it a while back because I have some of the symptoms (acne, unwanted hair on my chin and stomach, dark skin patches), but I ovulate regularly. Some people think it has to do with gluten intolerance and they recommend cutting out grains like wheat, oat, and barley. You could try that for a couple of months and see if it helps... The only other "trick" I'm doing is I'm about to start drinking daily raspberry leaf tea. It's supposed to tone the uterus hahaha :) And I've got horrible painful periods. I'm glad your insurance in kicking in soon so you can get evaluated!!

Wow your cycle sounds crazy. That would drive me nuts. So have you been officially diagnosed with PCOS? I was doing some research on it a while back because I have some of the symptoms (acne, unwanted hair on my chin and stomach, dark skin patches), but I ovulate regularly. Some people think it has to do with gluten intolerance and they recommend cutting out grains like wheat, oat, and barley. You could try that for a couple of months and see if it helps... The only other "trick" I'm doing is I'm about to start drinking daily raspberry leaf tea. It's supposed to tone the uterus hahaha :) And I've got horrible painful periods. I'm glad your insurance in kicking in soon so you can get evaluated!!

Oh and I just heard about mint tea to lower estrogen. I've just started that as well and hope it works!!

Okay deafgal01, greenpear, and wannabeam, you all are in the tww and I'm in so much suspense! I'm hoping big/sore bbs = :bfp: for all!

me too, me too.. 7dpo for me.. LP is usually only 9 days.. lets hope its longer.. A LOT longer!! Greenpear- Im super tired too but not really hungry. Had a two hour nap yesterday but was still exhausted!! My BBs are usually sore from Ov to AF.. so nothing new for me there. Lots of creamy CM though and a "funny" feeling down below. Fxd for all of us!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

me too, me too.. 7dpo for me.. LP is usually only 9 days.. lets hope its longer.. A LOT longer!! Greenpear- Im super tired too but not really hungry. Had a two hour nap yesterday but was still exhausted!! My BBs are usually sore from Ov to AF.. so nothing new for me there. Lots of creamy CM though and a "funny" feeling down below. Fxd for all of us!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Oops sorry bug222, didn't mean to leave you out of my 2ww list! Fx'd hun! :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to everyone!

Bug - hopefully your LP will lengthen.....for the next 9 months!

I get a feeling in me bones that we might have some honey and cinnamon BFJUICYP's on the horizon!!!!! Good luck ladies fx!!

Ps I just had a crunchie chocolate bar. Does that count as my daily dose he he xx

I get a feeling in me bones that we might have some honey and cinnamon BFJUICYP's on the horizon!!!!! Good luck ladies fx!!

Ps I just had a crunchie chocolate bar. Does that count as my daily dose he he xx

Ooooo I'm getting excited too lol!!!!!! I love crunchy bars.... I had crunchy-nut-cornflakes this morning does that count too lol!!!! :haha:

Wabblit- only if you drizzled it with honey and cinnamon!!! heehee!!

I have not been diagnosed but if I had to guess I'd say pcos might be the big problem. I have basically the same issues and when I was using opks last summer I never got a single positive in 2 months. It's so frustrating. That's actually something I will try. I am working on myself in the hopes that the healthier I get the better chance I will get a BFP. I have never heard that about rasberry tea, and it's yummy :) Baby dust to all of us! :)

I have not been diagnosed but if I had to guess I'd say pcos might be the big problem. I have basically the same issues and when I was using opks last summer I never got a single positive in 2 months. It's so frustrating. That's actually something I will try. I am working on myself in the hopes that the healthier I get the better chance I will get a BFP. I have never heard that about rasberry tea, and it's yummy :) Baby dust to all of us! :)

Unfortunately, it's raspberry leaf tea, not the same thing as raspberry tea, and from what I've heard, not very tasty. I ordered some from Amazon and waiting for it to arrive, so I'll update you when it arrives, but I've heard other people say that they put another yummy tea bag in with it to make it better, so you could use raspberry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->