Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I did it I did it! :dance: thanks Bug I managed to take the code you sent me which I cut and pasted when I selected 'Reply with Qoute' - yay Im in the gang now so Ill celebrate with a spoonful of the sticky stuff

Hi everyone id like to join too! Today im supposed to get AF but i didnt get it yet. I tested and got a BFN so im assuming she will be here very soon. This was my last round of clomid for a little and i want to try the H&C!! When do you start taking it, the day AF comes? and CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP's :) :) i cant wait for that to be me one day! I am 31 and just got married in may 2011 we have been trying since may. I did 3 cycles of clomid so far and am having trouble ovulating. I am getting positives on the opk but so far no luck... :(

Welcome!!! :flower: just take it now hun if you have some, and carry on every day. You are on a lucky thread now so fx!! xx

Wanna - you might have to put a different date for your period - I put mine for Oct 8 even though in reality last time I bled was Sept 27th, but I O'd late because in early Oct I still had PG hormones (tests were +ve until 3 weeks ago) so that's why my ticker is "acccurate" now - try that and see if that works

That's weird... my last AF was also 27th september lol! Don't quite get ya hun lol... what date do you reckon I should enter? Think I ovulated bewteen 14th and 16th of october.... but my last AF was like 6 weeks ago... so shoudn't I be classed as 5-6weeks preggo? Also why does my hcg level only show 4 weeks preggo... should I be worried? Confused :wacko:

If you O'd 14/15 of Oct then you really are 5 weeks. I O'd 22nd a week later than I should have and for some reason I assumed that you did too. So my baby is at 4 weeks now, but your's might be at 5 - my mistake :flower:

Oh just read your hcg level....hmmm I know that there is a great variation but could you have also O'd later than you thought? Did you get a definite sign that you O'd? Because either you O'd later and you are 4 weeks like me, or you O'd 14/15 and your hcg is rising a little slower right now. What did Dr say?

Hi everyone id like to join too! Today im supposed to get AF but i didnt get it yet. I tested and got a BFN so im assuming she will be here very soon. This was my last round of clomid for a little and i want to try the H&C!! When do you start taking it, the day AF comes? and CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP's :) :) i cant wait for that to be me one day! I am 31 and just got married in may 2011 we have been trying since may. I did 3 cycles of clomid so far and am having trouble ovulating. I am getting positives on the opk but so far no luck... :(

:wave: Welcome hun!!! Wishing you lots of luck and hopefully you either caught your bean and it's taking time to show itself or you'll catch it next cycle! I'd just take honey/cinnamon everyday. Can't harm right?

I agree with what the others said! I'm no expert, only started yesterday (and took an extra spoon this morning), but I see no harm in starting whenever you fancy! I'm CD29 of a 23-32 day irregular cycle but I figure I've nothing to lose startinga few days before AF comes!

Greenpear- I am still taking it... apparently honey can help with MS... here's hoping!!!

Wanna- Hmmm based on your dates I would say 5 weeks... remember that levels can vary greatly from person to person.. i wouldn't worry too much. Remember when you finally get to see your little bean they may adjust your date anyway depending on develpment.

Wabblit- woohooo hope your TWW goes by super fast with a nice surprise at the end!!!

JenniferAnn- Welcome!! I have added you to the front page!! Just start taking it now.. no need to wait for a specific time in your cycle.

Lots of :dust: to all our members!!!!

Dr appt went fine- the details are all in my journal if you're curious. :shrug:

:hi: Hope you're all having a great day. :dust: to all of you ladies trying for a baby now. I'm waiting for the AF to leave house (and it's only 2 cd). :dohh:

Dr appt went fine- the details are all in my journal if you're curious. :shrug:

:hi: Hope you're all having a great day. :dust: to all of you ladies trying for a baby now. I'm waiting for the AF to leave house (and it's only 2 cd). :dohh:

:hugs: hope she'll leave you soon and you'll be right back at :sex: :haha:

I have been having terrible Ov pain today... and super nauseas, did anyone experience this? I am going to start H&C tomorrow because today i didnt make over to the store :)

Sore boobs all week and crazy heartburn! (which I never get.) trying not to symptom watch too much... Prob just PMS. Anyone testing next weekend?

Sore boobs all week and crazy heartburn! (which I never get.) trying not to symptom watch too much... Prob just PMS. Anyone testing next weekend?

I know what you mean about SS but its hard not too!. Im 3dpo so wil be 10dpo next weekend, is that too early to test? Ive just got the feeling I tend to describe as 'pre menstrual belly' feeling - you know something going on down there but I've noticed it the last few cycles so seems normal for me. Boobs slightly sore but again thats norm for me.

i just love your picture such a cute kitten!!!!!

Can I ask if any of you ladies monitor your cervix? Its just that I have noticed a small pimple like bump to the side of my opening and wondered if thats normal?

Thanks JenniferAnn! We have two kitties, one black one named Eko, and the one in my pic is Bean. We got Eko the year we got married and Bean one year later. I joked with hubby that each one took away my "baby itch" for a year. He has already said only two pets... So I guess the only thing that will take the baby itch away this year is a baby! Haha!

Can I ask if any of you ladies monitor your cervix? Its just that I have noticed a small pimple like bump to the side of my opening and wondered if thats normal?

Not really, but if you are worried about a bump maybe go to your Dr just to check that it is ok?

So i've been taking my H&C dose everyday and i find that it has actually curbed my cravings for sweets. So that's a good thing.

Is it weird that I have this theory that the honey helps ferilization because it's sticky and makes everything stick? :rofl: I know it sounds crazy, but i'm hoping the power of thought and visualization works for this :saywhat: :haha:

Thanks JenniferAnn! We have two kitties, one black one named Eko, and the one in my pic is Bean. We got Eko the year we got married and Bean one year later. I joked with hubby that each one took away my "baby itch" for a year. He has already said only two pets... So I guess the only thing that will take the baby itch away this year is a baby! Haha!

awww that is so cute!!! i have 2 dogs and 1 cat, but the one dog and cat are my moms (i left when i got married) and my other dog was my husbands i love them all like babies. Animals are the best! :) hopefully this year you will get your baby!!!!!!!!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->