Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I wish I knew of how long of a set back it'd be but it's until he retakes the test and passes it good enough by their standards that he can be "certified" in his field of work. Until then, a pay cut and fewer jobs so who knows how long of effect that will have on us ttc. It's been an emotional week for him. Poor guy. I felt so bad when he got the results and they were NOwhere near where he expected they would be, not even close to passing.

Sorry about your news. Why don't you just see what happens so rather than trying hard to conceive you could take the attitude if it happens it was meant to be? I always think you live by your means so if you did fall pregnant then I'm sure you guys would get by and cut your cloth to suit your purse and all that?

Hugs to you

I'm def out as :witch: arrived in full force yesterday. So positive thoughts for cycle no 6 I think it is :-(

Sorry to hear the witch got you Wabblit :hugs:

I was just wondering if any girls on here use Royal Jelly, whether in the honey form or in a capsule?

I'm using the royal jelly in cap form,the women at my local health food store recommended them and l-arginine 4 hubby

Do you take them all cycle or just up to ovulation?

I googled them but there's so many out there!

I'm using the royal jelly in cap form,the women at my local health food store recommended them and l-arginine 4 hubby

I've been making OH take those too. I've also just bought royal jelly today too!! Woop woop. I'll try anything me :thumbup:

Do you take them all cycle or just up to ovulation?

I googled them but there's so many out there!

i've only just started taking them but i did ask the shop assistant and she seemed to think that they were safe to take all the time,even throught pregnancy:shrug:

I've been making OH take those too. I've also just bought royal jelly today too!! Woop woop. I'll try anything me :thumbup:

lol yeah me too,she did say in the shop that she had,had a lot of success stories with couples taking this combination so heres hoping :thumbup:

lol yeah me too,she did say in the shop that she had,had a lot of success stories with couples taking this combination so heres hoping :thumbup:

I've told my OH that it will build his muscles up and make his swimmers stronger. It's supposed to increase labido but I didn't tell him that otherwise he might get paranoid I don't think he's performing! Lol

I've told my OH that it will build his muscles up and make his swimmers stronger. It's supposed to increase labido but I didn't tell him that otherwise he might get paranoid I don't think he's performing! Lol
lol i didn't mention that either,i told hubby they were 4 reducing high blood pressure and that they just were generally good 4 him

Wabblit- that is exactly what I am doing now. Taking a day at a time just letting what happens happens because I have an appt lined up for dec 28 to see where we go fertility wise in terms of tests and stuff.

Wabblit- that is exactly what I am doing now. Taking a day at a time just letting what happens happens because I have an appt lined up for dec 28 to see where we go fertility wise in terms of tests and stuff.

Good for you. I'll let you know how my appointment goes on Friday. I'm hoping OH spermy sample looks good and we've not any problems. Good luck to you too hun xx

I was wondering if you stop taking the.cinnamon after ovulation or if I can.just keep taking it?

I missed a few days and im very upset! I had an extra jar of honey, but it does not taste as good as the one thats in the bear lol Once I get some time off from work I need to go to the grocery store.

:hi: girls well afm af is going woopp ordered my opks just need to get some preseed and then i am done all Christmas shopping all done so i can just chill now can't wait for the day my sons face is a pic ever time goodluck with the app hun congrats to who has got there bfp x x x

Guess what my hubby bought for a recipe this weekend?!?! HONEY!! :happydance: Clearly I wasn't ever going to remember to get it, so I'm glad he just happened to need it for the chicken wings he was making! :haha: It fell off the shelf in our pantry this morning, I thought it was just sauce or something, then I picked it up and realized it had a bee on it, and was like WOOOHOOOO IT'S HONEY! :yipee:

Game on honey & cinnamon!!

Haha! Go Lisa! That's what hubbys are for... even if they don't realize it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->