Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I need your opinions ladies! So I know I O'd last month as I had bloods and dr said so. The last 2 months I believe I O'd on day 15-16 and I have a 28 day cycle. I took my first opk today for this cycle and it was more positive than any of my opk's last month. I am only cd 8 so it must be too early to O right? I am so confused!!!!:wacko:

I think you can O early so just to be safe BD anyway. But this is why i like the clear blue easy digital ovulation tests because you cant misread the lines, its either a circle or a smilie face. Thats good that your dr. confirmed you are Oing, but has your DH been checked, me and mine are going to a fertility dr. now to get things moving, i wrote about it in my ttc journal. It helps to get testes and take the worry out of the way.

I need your opinions ladies! So I know I O'd last month as I had bloods and dr said so. The last 2 months I believe I O'd on day 15-16 and I have a 28 day cycle. I took my first opk today for this cycle and it was more positive than any of my opk's last month. I am only cd 8 so it must be too early to O right? I am so confused!!!!:wacko:

I think you can O early so just to be safe BD anyway. But this is why i like the clear blue easy digital ovulation tests because you cant misread the lines, its either a circle or a smilie face. Thats good that your dr. confirmed you are Oing, but has your DH been checked, me and mine are going to a fertility dr. now to get things moving, i wrote about it in my ttc journal. It helps to get testes and take the worry out of the way.

We def bd as soon as hubby's got home! I used the clearblue digital the first real month or 2 we were trying but they are so expensive. I'm pretty sure this was positive so I'll just see whether the line gets any darker or goes to negative. I wish I knew months ago that this was going to be like this! I'm never going back on bcp !!!

Ladies... I got my BFP! Oh my gosh. I am in total shock. I have to think about how to tell hubby. How am I going to concentrate at work today!!!

Ladies... I got my BFP! Oh my gosh. I am in total shock. I have to think about how to tell hubby. How am I going to concentrate at work today!!!

How Exciting!!!! Congrats!!!! What DPO are you?

:hi: girls :af: got me yesterday gutted but on the bright side i can have a lovely drink now over Christmas woopp not drank for months so probably only be able have 1 haha congrats on your bfp hun x x x

shterr i am so happy for you, i have to post congrats on all the threads LOL! Congrats!!

We def bd as soon as hubby's got home! I used the clearblue digital the first real month or 2 we were trying but they are so expensive. I'm pretty sure this was positive so I'll just see whether the line gets any darker or goes to negative. I wish I knew months ago that this was going to be like this! I'm never going back on bcp !!!

yeah they are a little expensive, i find they are a little cheaper on amazon so i buy them on there. GOOD LUCK!!

shterr so how are you gonna tell your husband? :yipee: Congrats girl.

Ladies- I don't know if I'm still gonna be able to ttc for a while or not. Something came up career wise for my Husband that is a "set back" for him, which means it will affect our finances as in we'll have less income for who knows how long. :cry: Poor guy. I had to cheer him up yesterday. Haven't heard or seen him today yet so i'm a bit worried right now.

:happydance: :dance: :yipee: :happydance: :dance: :yipee:
OMG I am so so so so happy for you!!!! Can't wait to hear how you told you DH!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!

:hugs: DeafGal- will this be a long term set back or something that will just take a little while to get back on track. I hope things are alright.

:hugs: Caz & Bob

I wish I knew of how long of a set back it'd be but it's until he retakes the test and passes it good enough by their standards that he can be "certified" in his field of work. Until then, a pay cut and fewer jobs so who knows how long of effect that will have on us ttc. It's been an emotional week for him. Poor guy. I felt so bad when he got the results and they were NOwhere near where he expected they would be, not even close to passing.

aw deafgal I'm sorry to hear that. When can he retake the test?

They have a rule that one has to wait 6 months between taking tests. So think he can schedule for one in February.

I'm so sorry about your news deafgal. I really hope the setback is not a setback, but more of a short pause. I will be thinking of you and your OH! :hugs:

Thank you so much for the sweet words ladies! I put pics of my bfps (yes, plural... I peed on 3 sticks today!) and how I told DH about it in my TTC journal. Check it out! I am so thankful for Bnb and you lovely ladies for keeping me sane and being here for me! I keep my fingers crossed that you all get your BPFs very soon! The H&C works!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->