Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hugs: sorry she got you Mattsgirl. I hope that you'll get a bfp this next cycle :dust:

:hugs: mattsgirl :dust: for your :bfp: next cycle!

Well, ladies, my little miracle didn't appear this month, AF appeared today so, I guess we will keep a little prayer in there for our little miracle before I have my tubal reversal (maybe wishful thinking but, a girl can dream right?) After April, we will be full blast TTC.
I am not too down because, even though, I wished it would have happened, I know it is like 1 in a million chance so, I was not expecting it to.

Sorry the witch got you Mattsgirl

AFM i got my +OPK tonight! I'm excited :haha:

:hi: girls well tuesday went for a big walk with the dogs when i got back went straight the loo when i wiped i had some blood yesterday and today nothing tuesday i was 10dpo could it of been implantation x x x sorry she got you mattsgirl x

Mattsgirl and galvinbaby sorry you're out big hugs to you both

I'm on cd12 and desperate to test but OH is making me wait until Saturday (grumpy face). He's dead right so I'm glad he's putting his foot down. Still ss and this feeling (premenstural belly) hasnt gone away since cd1. I think I'm out but not as certain as I was feeling out this time last month. Fx

Any dream catchers out there? I had a really nice dream last night about a ginormous waterfall. It was beautifull and I was amazed by it. I've tried to find out if it has any meaning so thought I would see if any knows for the hell of it x

Wabblit- your DH is even more strict than we are lol.. I have everything possible crossed for you hun!!!

Oooo Caz- I sure hope so!!!!

Ladies. 13dpo and desperate to test. Do I or don't I ?

I've works party tomo and not sure whether to even drink lol.

OK, I've PM'd a few people and not had a reply - I guess people have gone to sleep or work, etc? :flower:

Is it a teaspoon or a dessert spoon full? It only says 'spoonfull on the first page'.

Thanks in advance.

I take a good table spoon (eqv to a desert spoon im sure)Oh and take it when I remember but try to do it daily. I then gag alot, then sprinkle cinnamon. Gag some more then you're done

I only started this yesterday but I had two teaspoons today and yesterday with cinnamon. I actually quite enjoy it :haha:

I put the cinnamon in my tea and the honey goes in my oatmeal now. That way I hardly notice I'm taking it. And it's delicious.

I need your opinions ladies! So I know I O'd last month as I had bloods and dr said so. The last 2 months I believe I O'd on day 15-16 and I have a 28 day cycle. I took my first opk today for this cycle and it was more positive than any of my opk's last month. I am only cd 8 so it must be too early to O right? I am so confused!!!!:wacko:

Good luck Wabblit, Hoping for your BFP!!!!

I'm not suprised but BFN. We gave it such a good shot I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever be next. I'm ok and glad I tested but shit me. How hard can it be!?

I need your opinions ladies! So I know I O'd last month as I had bloods and dr said so. The last 2 months I believe I O'd on day 15-16 and I have a 28 day cycle. I took my first opk today for this cycle and it was more positive than any of my opk's last month. I am only cd 8 so it must be too early to O right? I am so confused!!!!:wacko:

It's not too early to O. Your pre-ov days can vary a lot from month to month, but your LP won't. It might not happen, but I would definitely get to the BDing if I was you. ;)

It's not too early to O. Your pre-ov days can vary a lot from month to month, but your LP won't. It might not happen, but I would definitely get to the BDing if I was you. ;)

I agree with DBZ34 - OPK detects your surge, so maybe you'll O earlier - like around cd 10 or 11 so go ahead and :sex: :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->