Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

My new jar arrived yesterday from a local bee keeper. Raw too and by george doe it taste heavenly!!! Better than any before.

Also my sis got me a manuka 15+ soap bar yesterday and it's already worked wonders on my skin :dance:

I did a bit of reading and from what I have read, raw honey is best when used for healing and fertility :thumbup:

Hey Ladies! I am back from my holidays. I hope everyone had a great Christmas break.

I caught up with the posts....welcome to the new peeps and congrats to shterr612!

I have some good news...I just got a BFP!! I have no idea how this has happened especially as all my opk were negative! I don't even know when I actually ovulated. I am worried that I am getting excited for no reason. I am trying to think positive! x

congratulations ksp! Get down to your GP ASAP to confirm so that you can stop worrying!

Hey Ladies! I am back from my holidays. I hope everyone had a great Christmas break.

I caught up with the posts....welcome to the new peeps and congrats to shterr612!

I have some good news...I just got a BFP!! I have no idea how this has happened especially as all my opk were negative! I don't even know when I actually ovulated. I am worried that I am getting excited for no reason. I am trying to think positive! x

omg that is fantastic news congratulations x

oh what wonderful news ksp... congratulations!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!

Thanks Ladies. I will defo be going to the doctor's as soon as they open....hopefully tomorrow. I am having a few cramps which is a little worrying but keeping my fingers crossed it is nothing serious. Will continue with the H&C! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->