Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Jennifer and Haj- I would take those results any day over the ones we just got on my man's SA. They found NO sperms at all (even though we withheld from sex for 3 whole days and there should have been some instead of a big fat 0).

Good luck to all of you still trying. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do just yet- if I'm going to take a break to find out more results from the dr fertility wise or what.

did you get the test done by a fertility dr. or a urogolist? Did they tell you what your next step should be? They told me IVF is my best option due to his sperm analysis.

It was a urologist who checked DH's SA. I have a test or two more to do before I go back for another appt on the 19th to discuss the results of all the tests. DH's had his blood drawn yesterday upon finding out the news (they'll be checking his hormone levels with that one). Naturally they want to do a second SA to make sure that they got it right.

It was a urologist who checked DH's SA. I have a test or two more to do before I go back for another appt on the 19th to discuss the results of all the tests. DH's had his blood drawn yesterday upon finding out the news (they'll be checking his hormone levels with that one). Naturally they want to do a second SA to make sure that they got it right.

yes they made my DH do another sample about 2 weeks later, but he was the same as the other test. I just posted in your journal!

Jennifer- I saw. :hugs: Thanks. Wish I knew more people in the same boat as I am but so far I will have to make some new friends who are dealing with similar issues but approaching it with different means.

Jennifer and Haj- I would take those results any day over the ones we just got on my man's SA. They found NO sperms at all (even though we withheld from sex for 3 whole days and there should have been some instead of a big fat 0).

Good luck to all of you still trying. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do just yet- if I'm going to take a break to find out more results from the dr fertility wise or what.

Oh honey I'm so sorry. :hugs: There is a thread of ladies all dealing with the same thing...I think it's called "Dealing with azoospermia...". Good luck, there are still ways to get your dream baby!

Lisa- :hugs: Thanks. I found that one last night and am still reading that- up to page 115 now.

Hey I haven't posted on this thread in awhile but I've been stalking it. And deafgal01 I am so sorry to hear about your news. I'll be praying that the second test is better.

And congrates to the new BFPS!!

Hi All

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ROLL ON THE BFP IN 2012!!!!

Sorry not been on in a while been really busy with lead up to Christmas... deafgal01 hope all is ok and you jenniferann!

Well we are out agian this month, which is a bummer, my friend who has been trying 1 month told us last night she is PG so a little sad for us but happy for her.. I am back at the hospital on 12 Jan where they said they are going to refer us for IVF or some treatment like this, has any one been reffered or know what to expect? Im a little sad that we haven't been able to get there on our own but if this is our best chance then we are happy to try any thing...

Baby dust to us all Lucy xx

Thinking of you hun, and really hope there is some thing they can do for you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi All

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ROLL ON THE BFP IN 2012!!!!

Sorry not been on in a while been really busy with lead up to Christmas... deafgal01 hope all is ok and you jenniferann!

Well we are out agian this month, which is a bummer, my friend who has been trying 1 month told us last night she is PG so a little sad for us but happy for her.. I am back at the hospital on 12 Jan where they said they are going to refer us for IVF or some treatment like this, has any one been reffered or know what to expect? Im a little sad that we haven't been able to get there on our own but if this is our best chance then we are happy to try any thing...

Baby dust to us all Lucy xx

im sorry, well going to a fertility dr. is a good thing, they will check everything and rule out things and hopefully help. They took blood from me and dh, sent me for a HSG test, then my dh did a sperm analysis we were going to start IUI but since my DH numbers were so bad they said now we have to do IVF cause IUI will be pointless for us. I have to get a saline test now and thats it.. SO just expect a lot of tests and blood work and a check up and then a treatment plan :) GOOD LUCK

Lucy- it's like Jennifer said.

They will run tests and do blood work to rule out additional issues they should be aware of. Then they will let you know of treatment plan.

For example, I just had my blood work a few days ago- don't know the results of that yet but based on my history and information, everything seems fine on my end of things. Still have yet to go get the ultrasound (both external and intravaginal) which will be slightly uncomfy when they go in but it's to make sure my lady parts are absolutely normal. As for my DH, seems like something's not working right on his end of things- which is why I know for sure now that we're probably going to have to get some help in getting pregnant- IVF, IUI, something. I just don't know the plan yet. But they will help you figure out the plan based on the information they gather together.

I'm kind of sad about not being able to do it on our own- getting pregnant the natural way but that's the card we've been dealt and we will get our baby one way or another. Just need some help, that's all... Nothing wrong with that. I have my days when I get mad or upset or cry, but I'll eventually get to the point when I get to hold a baby in my arms and it's from my genes (and hopefully my DH's too).

Good luck to you Jennifer- and to you too Lucy. :dust: We will get our forever babies.

thanks to you both i hope that if it is iui or ivf there is not a huge waiting list.. I just hope this helps us.. Thanks again for the advise i will expect lots of tests hope every thing turns out good for us all.. I think we all deserve it lucy

Thanks ladies for your support and for those who are in the same boat im always here to chat.

afm: ive been in such a funk lately. af is due sat and it was my 3rd cycle of clomid. dh and i didnt bd as much as we should have though so im not really expecting anything this month.

Happy New Year everyone!!!
I am little concerned, I have been charting my cycles for a couple of months now and this month, I know, AF showed up a week early, on January 1st! I had noticed this a couple of times before but, was not sure because, I was not paying too much attention. So, now, I am a little concerned about this, my tubal reversal will be at the beginning of February and this has worried me that it will affect my fertility. Has anyone had this issue? I have 2 children already and was very fertile with them to say the least but, I am not too sure.

Galvan- no idea... I've not been in your shoes... :wacko: Good luck- hope you can figure it out.

I am little concerned, I have been charting my cycles for a couple of months now and this month, I know, AF showed up a week early, on January 1st! I had noticed this a couple of times before but, was not sure because, I was not paying too much attention. So, now, I am a little concerned about this, my tubal reversal will be at the beginning of February and this has worried me that it will affect my fertility. Has anyone had this issue? I have 2 children already and was very fertile with them to say the least but, I am not too sure.
I'm definitely not an expert but i know the important thing is the length of your luteal phase, not your cycle as a whole.
So if you know when you're ovulating, you could work out how many days from ovulation to AF and if it seems a bit short (I think 10 days is the shortest it should normally be?) then maybe speak to a medical professional?

I'm definitely not an expert but i know the important thing is the length of your luteal phase, not your cycle as a whole.
So if you know when you're ovulating, you could work out how many days from ovulation to AF and if it seems a bit short (I think 10 days is the shortest it should normally be?) then maybe speak to a medical professional?

My last Luteal Phase only lasted 8 days. I plan on talking to my Dr when, I go for my presurgery screening in a couple of weeks. I will definitely tell her this, thanks.

8 days is short for a LP. Is it always 8 days for your LP or was that just for the last month's cycle?

Ladies - is it ok to take cinnamon pills? I have been taking 1000 iui every day. I have read up on it but not found way too much.
I did the honey cinnamon spoonfull daily, but got tired of it after a cycle. I do use honey in other things, so I am still getting enough daily.
What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"