Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Stinas- i didn't get tired of it. I quit it altogether when I realized it wasn't me that needed the help. :dohh: So don't see the point of continuing it when it's not gonna help my man any.

Oh Knees come on- join us anyways. Tell us a little about yourself.

yeah im done with the honey and cinnamon too.. since its my husbands issue not mine.. but ill still put it in my tea!!

Welcome knees

welcome knees think i will just take it this month if nothing then i will stop it x x x

Yay :cloud9:

I started taking honey and cinnamon when Green mentioned it and since she got a BFP on it I was like OKAY WHATEVER! I'll try just about anything :haha:

ummm my name is Vaela, my OH's name is Jonathan. We're engaged. We've been kind of NTNP since 2009/2010, when we first moved in together, but this last month is the first month where I'm going all out. I thought I was hardcore TTC all those other months until I joined this forum and realized all the stuff I was doing wrong!

I'm currently in the TWW... I've never gotten a BFP.

Fiance and I are getting married in August 2012 :cloud9:

Neither of us has been in for any kind of testing yet, we're planning on TTC seriously for a few months before we worry about that, in case it's just been bad timing on our part!

This cycle he and I both have been making a lot of changes...I've been doing the honey and cinnamon obviously, plus prenatals, green tea, soy isoflavones, and a bunch of random vitamins. J's been taking zinc and other supplements, and I've been temping (horribly) and using OPKs...

I couldn't take the stress of TTC without my friends here and I'm always looking to make new friends...

Thanks for letting me join in :hugs:

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind me gate crashing, but I just wanted to say I tried honey & cinnamon for the first time this month & we got our first :bfp: after 20 months TTC. I also done a few other things different so I am not saying it was definitely the H&C but just though I would let you know:hugs::hugs: Take care & :dust::dust: to you all
xxxxxxx

Hi girls, I hope you don't mind me gate crashing, but I just wanted to say I tried honey & cinnamon for the first time this month & we got our first :bfp: after 20 months TTC. I also done a few other things different so I am not saying it was definitely the H&C but just though I would let you know:hugs::hugs: Take care & :dust::dust: to you all
xxxxxxx

woohoooo congrats!!

xxxxxxx

Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back