Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

I have never actually heard of cinnamon pills... is it just pure cinnamon in pill form???

8 days is short for a LP. Is it always 8 days for your LP or was that just for the last month's cycle?

I have only been charting for 3 months and it was just last months cycle, my LP was 11 days for the other 2. I am thinking that, it might have been stress because, we just moved into my mother in law's house while we build our house and that is stressful. There are always tons of people in her tiny house so, no privacy at all! And, I am a very private person, I thrive on having tons of alone time after, I work all day (I am an EFL teacher)

Hmmm, that could be it. :shrug: Hopefully next cycle it goes back to normal of 11.

Hmmm, that could be it. :shrug: Hopefully next cycle it goes back to normal of 11.

I think so. Thank God that, by the time we start TTC definitely, we will be in our house!! Yayyy!!!!!
I will be going to the Dr next Saturday to get an sonogram to check and see if a cyst I had on my ovary has dissappeared and to schedule the dye test on my tubes. I told OH that, I think he needs to get a sperm test just to make sure everything is in working oreder before we pay all this money to get my tubal reversal.

Galvan- that's a very good idea... I had no idea my man was shooting blanks so now we're trying to figure out if there's still any sperms being produced and hidden somewhere in his testes or what's the actual issue we're facing here. You should encourage him to have his sperm count. Just to be on the safe side. Even if it's a low count, there's still much they can do to help you.

I have never actually heard of cinnamon pills... is it just pure cinnamon in pill form???

I think so. This is the exact one I bought....
https://www.drugstore.com/natures-b...d=98038&fromsrch=natures+bounty+cinnamon+1000

hmmm... i bet that would taste WAY better!!! lol.. i wish I had known it came in pill form.. I hated the taste!

I love honey and cinnamon, but day after day i got sick of it. Hopefully this works the same way?

I kind of slacked on the honey cinnamon this month and wondering if it had anything to do with my late O and weird cycle. Im going back on H & C full force this month!

:hi: girls hope you are all well went for a family meal for my aunt's 60th last night was really nice to see them all well don't no what dpo i am but no i Defoe ovulated on cd17 i had a +opk and egg white to x x x

:hugs: Oh boo, haj! Stupid witch never gets our memos, does she? We are all due for a baby!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm going to test next weekend if no af x x

I did the same thing Kros. I stopped taking the H&C a couple of days before ov last cycle to see if it would make a difference because since I started H&C, my cycles have changed and I'm ov-ing later. I ended up ov-ing on CD16, which is later than usual, but the same as the cycle I started the H&C.

Good luck this cycle! :)

:hi: girls the witch got me yesterday gutted but still carry on ha got some pure honey it lovely hope this helps x x x

just been reading about h&c you are supposed to have 2 teaspoonfusl in a morning and a evening is this right how many teaspoonfuls are you girls having x x x

I got tired of the honey to be honest. I have always liked it, but after an entire bottle, I got sick of it....so I got cinnamon pills for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->