Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

Hmm, I had NEVER heard of this Honey and Cinnamon thing, but heck, I love them both so maybe I should give it a shot! I'll have to read up on it :D

Hmm, I had NEVER heard of this Honey and Cinnamon thing, but heck, I love them both so maybe I should give it a shot! I'll have to read up on it :D

That's what I figure, seems a little weird but I love honey and cinnamon anyway so I don't mind trying it! Plus so many girls on BnB have had success with it! It can't hurt, right? :happydance:

:hi: girls i am having a few pimm's tonight hope you all have a nice weekend x x x

I am kind of sad and angry at the same time! My sister in law just found out she is pregnant and she did not want another baby, she had her tubes tied 2 years ago. She is upset and angry about it and is trying to keep it a secret from everyone. She is hoping it "goes away"!!! I am sad because, I have been hoping and praying for my little miracle and even though she doesn't need another kid, she got the little miracle, I have wanted for so long and is now wishing it would dissappear! I just don't understand why people who have 4 kids and don't take care of them, is married but, goes out with 3 other men, and never buys anything for her kids, (they run around in old hand me down clothes while she is always dressed in nice new clothes!) gets pregnant!! I just needed to vent to someone who would understand. Sorry if I have bothered anybody or this is not the correct place to post this.

On other happy thoughts, I will be going to the Dr this week to have the dye test done on my tubes and to get my surgery date!! Yayyyyy!!!! I am hoping for next week, maybe on the 30th, if possible.

I am kind of sad and angry at the same time! My sister in law just found out she is pregnant and she did not want another baby, she had her tubes tied 2 years ago. She is upset and angry about it and is trying to keep it a secret from everyone. She is hoping it "goes away"!!! I am sad because, I have been hoping and praying for my little miracle and even though she doesn't need another kid, she got the little miracle, I have wanted for so long and is now wishing it would dissappear! I just don't understand why people who have 4 kids and don't take care of them, is married but, goes out with 3 other men, and never buys anything for her kids, (they run around in old hand me down clothes while she is always dressed in nice new clothes!) gets pregnant!! I just needed to vent to someone who would understand. Sorry if I have bothered anybody or this is not the correct place to post this.

aww i know how you feel.. my sister in law has her tubes tied and same thing kinda happened to her, but it was etopic.. sooooo.. but still i was like WTF why does that happen and its just not fair, she has 2 and does not want any more as far as i know.. I didnt even know you could still get preg with your tubes being tied... it just sucks when it happens for other people who dont deserve it and it doesnt happen for us.. :hugs:

Galvan - I know how you feel. Most of the time those are the ones that get blessed with miracles...why?....maybe some way of god is trying to get her to straighten out her life?..who knows why. It drives me mad!!!

Yay! For going to the doc! Keep us updated because if this cycle does not work out for me I have to go in for the dye test also.

Hey I just read some of your posts and decided to try it out , so how much do I take of honey and how much cin? It's in powder form! Is that ok and my honey is natural forest honey?

Hey I just read some of your posts and decided to try it out , so how much do I take of honey and how much cin? It's in powder form! Is that ok and my honey is natural forest honey?

Any kind of honey is fine, just take a spoonful of honey and sprinkle some cinnamon on top one time a day!

:hi: girls hope your all well afm i have had ewcm for 2 days now but not jew to ovulate yet and i have just started decaff green tea again could it be that x x x

ok ladies... so I happen to know that there are two of you who need to make an little announcement to the group..... sooo.....

Congrats to you both!!!!! :happydance:

Any kind of honey is fine, just take a spoonful of honey and sprinkle some cinnamon on top one time a day!

Thankyou, I love it taste Devine!

Hi, ladies
Well it looks like my luteal phase straightened itself out. I had posted earlier that last cycle, it was only 8 days but, this time, it has been 12DPO and no AF yet. Who knows maybe this month, I get my little miracle?! This is my last chance before surgery. AF is actually due Thursday but, I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy nor AF so, who knows. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying to God!
Today is OH's birthday, he turned 25 today! So, that would be an awesome Bday present!!!

yay now I can officially say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->