Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

shterr612

Reaction score
This is for the ladies that met up in TTC #1 that were "assisted" in their TTC efforts by eating honey and cinnamon. :happydance:

We have grown really close and have a great support system in place. This is a spot for us to get together and keep tabs on due dates, blue/pink/yellow bump statuses, and to just unwind as we journey through 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester! I will start off with the list of us from the TTC group that have confirmed BFPs. Let me know if I miss anyone!

Let me know--- the date you got your BFP, your estimated due date and if you will or will not be finding out baby's gender.

Bug222 October 31 :bfp: :yellow: EDD July 12
Wannabeam :bfp: :pink: EDD July 12
Greenpear November 3 :bfp: :pink: EDD July 15
readyORnot November 8 :bfp: :yellow: EDD July 9
jmandrews November 18 :bfp: :pink: EDD July 27
Shterr612 December 16 :bfp: :yellow: EDD August 23
Wabblit January 20 :bfp: :yellow: EDD September 29

Soon to Join---
kneeswrites

GENDER PREDICTIONS!!!

Bug- It's a :blue:!
Wannabeam- It's a :pink:!
Greenpear- It's a :pink:!
ReadyOrNot- It's a :blue:!
Shterr- :pink: (G), :blue: (B), :blue: (W), :pink: (R), :pink: (J), :pink: (S)
jmandrews- It's a :pink:!
Wabblit- :blue: x2 (G), :blue: (B), :pink: (S), :pink: (W), :pink: x2 (R), :pink: (J)​

woo! I'm going to try to stay positive by joining the bump thread! I got my BFP on 1/23, my EDD is 10/5/2012, and we will definitely be finding out baby's gender ASAP!

Yay! Welcome sweetie! I am so excited for you! Are you hoping more for a boy or girl? I would be ecstatic with either, of course... but I have been having this weird feeling forever and ever that my first baby would be a girl. Any dreams I've had or thoughts of hubby and I with a baby and I have always "SEEN" a girl. So funny! Hubby is convinced it will be a boy. Hah!

yay!!! thanks for setting this up!!! I got my BFP on Oct 31st and my due date is now July 12(ish) according to my last scan (I will update this after my scan on Feb 21st).. We are staying team yellow!

Yay! Welcome sweetie! I am so excited for you! Are you hoping more for a boy or girl? I would be ecstatic with either, of course... but I have been having this weird feeling forever and ever that my first baby would be a girl. Any dreams I've had or thoughts of hubby and I with a baby and I have always "SEEN" a girl. So funny! Hubby is convinced it will be a boy. Hah!

For the longest time I've always wanted a boy more, but this cycle out of nowhere I was hit with the desire for a little girl - so now I 100% want either gender equally... no joke! It's crazy! I almost wonder if that in itself was an early pregnancy symptom haha, my instinct telling me to love my baby either way?!

hi guys, my EDD is now 9 July and we're not finding out the gender! Got my BFP on 8 November 2011!

May I make a cheeky request? Instead of putting the dates as mm/dd would you mind putting the month in letters instead of numbers (eg Jul 6)? Less confusing because the British convention is dd/mm so gets confusing when you have dates like 09/06 UK (06/09 US). Hope you don't mind...

:wave: Helllooooo!! Thanks Shterr for starting the link! Ok here are my stats - :bfp: Nov 3rd, EDD - July 15; currently :yellow: but as soon as I find out I'll want it changed to the right color :winkwink:

Hello I'm official in the BFP club!! Althought I feel a fraud because I've not taken H&C for months!! (wasn't good at sticking to it ladies sorry but I did try, I just ALWAYS forgot!!)

I got my BFP on Friday 20th which puts me just into week 6. FF tells me I'm due on 29th Sept woop woop! I'm not gonna find out baby (or babies!!) gender (twins run in both our families lots yikes) so I'm well and truly in the yellow camp.

Ready or not. Love your suggestion about the dates ;-)

Yay! Good to see you all! I will fix the dates when I get home! Hard to edit on the phone. :)

Looks like I'm not going to be able to join you guys after all. But hopefully I'll be here next month... no, scratch that. I'm definitely going to be here next month. :thumbup:

Looks like I'm not going to be able to join you guys after all. But hopefully I'll be here next month... no, scratch that. I'm definitely going to be here next month. :thumbup:

:hugs: don't give up yet! I know you'll stay here :flower:

Ladies. Can I ask you about morning sickness? When did you first get it (did you get it even?) and how was it, could you still do your job without people guessing you were cooking a bubba?

I only ask because I'm feeling fine at the mo (6weeks) and when I had a mc last year at 11 weeks I didn't get any ms. Nor did my sister and mum so I want to guage how it is for everyone especially regarding work. Thanks x

Alright I officially take back my exit post!!! For now it looks like my baby is still with me so until I have conclusive evidence (i.e. a doctor tells me there is no hope) I am SO having a honey/cinnamon bump!

my ms hit with full force at 6 weeks. I was actually off work for a while as I wasn't able to keep anything at all down. People at work were guessing but i didn't confirm anything and just let them wonder lol

I'm not one to say, as I have not had ms... but my co-workers (who all know now) are telling me that they had an idea because of how I was always so so tired, but not drinking coffee like I always used to. :p

Ladies. Can I ask you about morning sickness? When did you first get it (did you get it even?) and how was it, could you still do your job without people guessing you were cooking a bubba?

I only ask because I'm feeling fine at the mo (6weeks) and when I had a mc last year at 11 weeks I didn't get any ms. Nor did my sister and mum so I want to guage how it is for everyone especially regarding work. Thanks x

I started feeling nausea at 5.5 weeks, and by 6.5 I was throwing up almost every day, several times a day, and it didn't get better till I entered 10 weeks - after that I only threw up once, and nausea got better and better, and by 14 weeks got to the point where I was only sick if I had an empty stomach, and now at 16 weeks no nausea at all!!! :happydance:

As for co-workers --> people in my office (there's only 3 of us myself included) knew right away because I was so sick, but I have the best team of very supportive ladies and they helped me through it. The rest of programs/other offices only found out recently when I shared my news with them - so I'd say if you have someone you can trust, then share with them and they will cover for you when necessary - there were times I had to run out of the room and couldn't talk to clients :blush: and if it wasn't for my co-worker and my manager I would have died :blush:

How are we all doing? I'm bloody knackered and paranoid this time. I'm hungry every 4 or so hours and feeling 'something' going on down there but I can't describe it. Not sure if I would call it stretching (as I often read) but hoping everything's ok. Docs on Friday so I'm gonna try to get him to arrange me an early scan this time rather than wait 12 weeks.

I'm doing well - feeling baby poking me from the inside :cloud9: feels like a little frog is jumping in my belly :haha:

Weird feelings down there are totally fine - I had cramps mostly, especially first thing in the morning - they used to wake me up and I worried that it was MC, but nope, just uterus stretching. Good to hear that you'll be having an early scan - hopefully it will put your worries somewhat (I say "somewhat" because I'm still worried haha) at ease :flower:

How's other peeps doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->