Honey-Cinnamon Bumps in the Making!

She sounds adorable... I could picture her doing all those things u described:flower: Just tell people when they coment that she's shy, that actually she's just working them out and super intelligent :thumbup:

Wow! I have a lot of catching up to do! :) so excited to read about everything that happening in your lives. I promise when I can sit at a computer I will get caught up. I just wanted to let u all know I got my super faint BFP this morning! Here is a pic. It's really hard to see it in the picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm bad about making it over here too! You can tell we are all busy moms!

Very excited for you JM! :) Tell everyone how you told DH! So sweet! half our group is knocked up again! Gets me wishing I was set to join you, but we will be waiting a bit still.

Nothing came up yet for hubs on the job front but it still sounds optimistic that there may be something soon! I just applied for a new job in the meantime. I'm Miserable at my current one. This one is going to be similar pay but less hours... But doing something I enjoy more and less stress, plus getting my foot in the door with an amazing company. (Mayo Clinic, if you've heard of it .) I got a cs for an interview Tues. Hubs is nervous about the pay cut... Which has me nervous he may want to postpone TTC for a bit. I've already resigned myself to postponing til the summer if I get it, just so I can make sure I'm there for the required 1 year to get mat leave. So yeah... Stuffs up in the air but for a good reason! This is my last shot to get a new job, if I don't, I'm going to stick it out until either hubs gets the promotion or until after we have #2!

Wanna, I just wanted to say that I had read your post all those months ago and I could have sworn I replied, but I guess I didn't! I'm sorry you had such a traumatic experience but glad you've been able to move forward.

Lovely to see lots of updates! Your little ones all sound amazing:cloud9: Sorry I can't do a better reply right now, I'm so far behind on everything, from BnB to cleaning the house, to paying bills, that I'm going to have to just breeze through this time around. Hopefully next time I'll have a chance to do a proper post.

Congratulations to JM!

ahhhh congratulations JM!!! So happy for you! :) :) :)

Thank you all so much!!! I hadn't planned on testing Sunday morning because I was only 10dpo. The next day Was Dd's half bday so I had planned on testing then. I changed my mind because Saturday night DH went to a coworkers for a guys night and had been drinking so he decided to stay there for the night. The next morning I thought this is perfect timing to test because if I got my BFP I could surprise DH. So I tested and was shocked to see the faintest BFP! I had bought the big sis shirt everlee is wearing in the pic I posted a week ago just in case. So I dressed her in the shirt and waited for DH to get home. When DH came in he went over to DD and kissed her but didn't say anything so I asked him if he noticed anything different and he said umm her hair? Haha I said no her shirt... He was so surprised! He had no idea I was testing. He kept saying really really?? I was like yes really! He have me the biggest hug and kissed and we jumped up and down with excitement. :) it was a perfect moment.
We are so excited! I go to my first OB appt next Thursday. I don't expect much to happen. This is my first visit with this dr since we moved here in aug. Right now I'm feeling super hungry all the time, cramping, and tired. It's crazy I can feel more pressure in my uterus this time around.

It'll be amazing the things you notice the 2nd time around... Things you probably didnt even realize were related to baby the first time! They say you'll notice kicks and stuff earlier ! Eek! Can't wait! I'll have to like vicariously through my bump buddies in the meantime! :)

It'll be amazing the things you notice the 2nd time around... Things you probably didnt even realize were related to baby the first time! They say you'll notice kicks and stuff earlier ! Eek! Can't wait! I'll have to like vicariously through my bump buddies in the meantime! :)

I know I'm excited to see the difference and what I'll notice. Aw Sheila I can't wait until you start TTC #2!!! Until then best of luck on your potential new job and to your hubby too! Everything always has a way of working itself out. :)

Hey honey and cinnamon mamas just checking in to see how you all were doing.
Two weeks ago I started spotting brown so I went in to be checked and have a ultrasound. I was 9 weeks 5 days. Sadly during the ultrasound we were told we lost the baby some where around 5 weeks. I miscarried a week after that and now I seem to almost be finished with it. :cry: it was the worst day of my life. I never expected to lose any of my babies. DH leave for vacation this weekend so I'm looking forward to a week away relaxing in Punta Cana. Hoping my cycles will go back to normal so that we can TTC again ASAP. Sorry to share such sad news. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey honey and cinnamon mamas just checking in to see how you all were doing.
Two weeks ago I started spotting brown so I went in to be checked and have a ultrasound. I was 9 weeks 5 days. Sadly during the ultrasound we were told we lost the baby some where around 5 weeks. I miscarried a week after that and now I seem to almost be finished with it. :cry: it was the worst day of my life. I never expected to lose any of my babies. DH leave for vacation this weekend so I'm looking forward to a week away relaxing in Punta Cana. Hoping my cycles will go back to normal so that we can TTC again ASAP. Sorry to share such sad news. Hope everyone is doing well.

Awww JM I'm so sorry to hear your sad news, it must have been a real blow, sending you lots of hugs. None of us ever expect this. Glad to see you will be having a holiday soon. Take time to recover hun, and time is a real healer. Hopefully your cycles will return to normal soon and you can look to the future with TTC again. Thank you for sharing, we are always here for u hun. Xxxxx

Thank you all so much :hugs: I knew I'd have all of your love and support.
How is everyone? It's hard to believe our babes are all 1 1/2 now! Everlee will be 20 months tomorrow! She's always making me laugh. Going to work on her big girl room soon and start trying to potty train when we get back from vacation. She says so many words now I can't even keep count. Running around like crazy too. She had her first hair cut last weekend. She was so good. Anything new with your little ones?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
Lots of love to you! Hugs!

I can't get over how big the kiddos all are! So fun ! Can't wait to hear how potty training goes! Haven't really thought about it yet on our end. Is she showing lots of interest?

No she really isn't but I figured I'll get a potty and see what she does. If she's not interested I'll wait and try again this summer. I'm really in no rush.
Got good news that my HCG level went from 7400 to 179 in one week. Almost to zero. Yay!

Hi ladies

Just a quick message...

Yesterday I was diagnosed with an acoustic neuroma... this is a tumor that grows in the canal between the ear and brain. It grows because the soft tissue casing around the hearing nerve for some reason begins to multiply, thus resulting in a growth/tumor. It's benign! I had bad tinnitus and deafness during pregnancy so I put it down to an odd side effect of the pregnancy hormones, but after giving birth it has only lessened very slightly so I decided to have it checked out. I ended up having an MRI. I only lasted 6mins out of 12 because I panicked due to feeling that I couldn't breath as I had a chesty cough. Turns out the few pics they did manage to take were enough to show my tumor up. Unfortunately the tumor comes under brain tumors but it's not attached to my brain. My doctor said I must have surgery. Thing is I'm not sure how big it is or if it's pressing on my brain. Feel like I'm in limbo! Very scared of surgery, could end up with facial paralysis and will likely have permanent deafness in that ear.

The thought of leaving Jazzy overnight for few days really upsets me. She and hubby will prob stay at my parents house. Glad we still hadn't started TTC, may have had to go through all this pregnant. Putting it off until I know there are no more MRIs or radiotherapy or anything like that for at least a year!

Oh my goodness! Very scary! I'll be thinking of you! Keep us posted! So glad this was caught!

wow, I'm so glad you got yourself checked out. It will definitely be hard leaving Jaz. For a few days but you know it's for the best. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this!

Got my first hospital appointment tomorrow. Scared. Will post again soon. So upset that my face may be so paralyzed from surgery that I may not be able to smile, blink, swallow or talk again properly. Hope Jazzy won't find Mama scary. Hope I will still be able to teach her to speak like other Mummies do. :'-(

thinking of you. I'm sure Jaz will be fine even if you look a little different afterwards.
Mama will always be mama no matter what. :hugs:

I'm sorry you're feeling anxious, it's completely understandable.

Oh JM i am so sorry - sending you lots of hugs and love

Wanna- so glad you got it checked out- good luck with your appt- no matter what Jazzy will always love and trust her momma!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->