Hope you dont mind me asking

Our 4 month old infant daughter passed away on March 9, 2008. We TTC again in April and got pregnant on the 1st try. That pregnancy ended on November 7, 2008 when I was 32w2d pregnant with our 2nd daughter Hannah. Hannah was stillborn. We didn't TTC again until November 2009. Again we got pregnant on the 1st try. I just think I'm super fertile.

Took me 5/6 cycles to fall pregnant again. Try not to worry hun, it will happen for you x

i'm just having my 2nd af after my mmc, just try relax a bit hun, my first pregnancy i got whilst i was on the pill but my second one, we was trying 10 months before we got caught and then with the third (my mis) we was trying 3 months so it all varies hun but don't worry about it xxxxx

I got pregnant after first AF after MMC. I am so hoping you get your healthy bfp soon darling :hugs: :dust:

Our 4 month old infant daughter passed away on March 9, 2008. We TTC again in April and got pregnant on the 1st try. That pregnancy ended on November 7, 2008 when I was 32w2d pregnant with our 2nd daughter Hannah. Hannah was stillborn. We didn't TTC again until November 2009. Again we got pregnant on the 1st try. I just think I'm super fertile.

I'm so sorry for all that you have been through. I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must have been for you. I was heartbroken after losing our little girl at 24 weeks.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you all the luck in the world.
xxx

:hugs: and CONGRATS!

The first time after a MC Dec 08 was 6 months later, then MC'ed again, and got pregnant straight away. MC'ed and got pregnant the second cycle after and this one is sticking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->