Hope you dont mind me asking

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by Stacey_89, Jan 6, 2010.

1. rachelrhin0

rachelrhin0 Pregnant with #1 and 3

Our 4 month old infant daughter passed away on March 9, 2008. We TTC again in April and got pregnant on the 1st try. That pregnancy ended on November 7, 2008 when I was 32w2d pregnant with our 2nd daughter Hannah. Hannah was stillborn. We didn't TTC again until November 2009. Again we got pregnant on the 1st try. I just think I'm super fertile.

2. Las78

Las78 Mum to 3 beautiful girls

Took me 5/6 cycles to fall pregnant again. Try not to worry hun, it will happen for you x

3. selina3127

selina3127 Well-Known Member

i'm just having my 2nd af after my mmc, just try relax a bit hun, my first pregnancy i got whilst i was on the pill but my second one, we was trying 10 months before we got caught and then with the third (my mis) we was trying 3 months so it all varies hun but don't worry about it xxxxx

4. Drazic<3

Drazic<3 You got the love <3

I got pregnant after first AF after MMC. I am so hoping you get your healthy bfp soon darling :hugs: :dust:

5. JadeyB

JadeyB Mummy of 2 (1 Angel baby)

I'm so sorry for all that you have been through. I can't begin to imagine how difficult it must have been for you. I was heartbroken after losing our little girl at 24 weeks.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, wishing you all the luck in the world.
    xxx

6. Megg33k

Megg33k Going with the flow!

:hugs: and CONGRATS!

7. nicholatmn

nicholatmn Guest

The first time after a MC Dec 08 was 6 months later, then MC'ed again, and got pregnant straight away. MC'ed and got pregnant the second cycle after and this one is sticking!