Hopefully here with a sticky bean

junbait

Reaction score
AF is not due until Friday, but got faint positives on Wondfo and a 'pregnant' on a Clearblue digital. I am hoping this little poppy seed sticks and grows. If everything goes well, we will be due early February.

This will be our 2nd. Been trying for 2 years now, since our DS turned 18 months and had a miscarriage last December on the same day my dad passed away.

We are going on a little 3 day vacation to San Diego this Friday and told my DH it will be my last vacation for a while. He looks confused and asks why and I just put the digital test in front of him. We are both completely surprised and shocked and thrilled. We were not expecting it to be our month since we missed BD on the day of ovulation and only did twice this month.

So yes, overall optimistic and hopeful and happy.

Congratulations!!! Fingers crossed you have a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you all. I'm still testing everyday and freaking out thinking the lines are not getting darker.

Congrats :) good sign that you got a bfp so early, fingers crossed for a strong sticky bean ❤️

Thank you all. I'm still testing everyday and freaking out thinking the lines are not getting darker.

Ive been testing every day too. OH keeps asking me why, I said I just need re assurance lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->